Seasons 1-5 are legitimately fucking hilarious and I'm tired of pretending they're not...

Seasons 1-5 are legitimately fucking hilarious and I'm tired of pretending they're not. I don't care if you call me reddit

Attached: index.jpg (2160x2880, 600.03K)

season 1-2 - S Tier
season 3 - A Tier
season 4 - B Tier
Season 5-6-7 - C Tier
Everything post season 7 - Trash

Stop watching after that andy faggot comes on the show
Simple as

the thing that irritates me most is that basic white bitches think that television comedies began and ended with the office.

Was still never as good as the UK original

They might be right about ending.

1-4. don't even watch the rest.

Why did they bother continuing with Michael gone? Show becomes a travesty in S8.

No one actually prefers the UK one, this is just contrarian shit.

It came out after the one in the US did anyway

I also liked the first few seasons of the office but you type like an absolute NPC

Season 2 > Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 3 > Season 5

Kind of agree. 5 has its moments but you can feel the slide. 7-9 are unwatchable.

why subject yourself to the transition hellhole 5? you can literally feel the hiv taking over the host.

Some of the episodes are on par with 4. Crime Aid, the marathon one, Moroccan Christmas, the Duel, Golden Ticket, the roast one. The Jim and Pam stuff is awful as is Michael and Holly. Lots of episodes centered around them are redeemed by funny jokes and side comments, like Michael Toby and Craig Robinson in the car. I even kind of like the Paper Company stuff, Idris Elba is horribly miscast but the scenes showing Michael dumbass ideas and attempt at running his own company make up for them.
Essentially I claim that if you can enjoy 1-4 then you can find enough in 5 to enjoy to watch through it. Not perfect but satisfying enough. The decline is evident though and by 6 it stops being enough to keep watching. 8 and 9 are absolute garbage only produced to line jew pockets.

Where my narddogs?

I agree its fucking hilarious even if people are overly obsessed with it.

All the seasons with Steve Carell are worth watching. It becomes a bit too serious and emotional later on but it's still worth watching.

Michael looks so fucking funny in season 1
They had to rehabilitate his appearance because he was so unlikable

Michael driving the car into the lake was when I gave up. Show was a fucking cartoon by that point.

Going to watch that scene right now, funny as shit

The Office is a shit show and whoever enjoys it is the biggest normie. Steve Carrel is an unfunny faggot.