Who will the Little Whore on the Prairie fuck tonight?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-16-02h39m24s511.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Me.

I dropped this shit.
>hurr crossing rivers is hard
>we should be in Kansas by now
>5000 roving bandits that can’t shoot
>tornado Indian make out sessions
I’m surprised Sam Elliot signed on for this stinker.

is this holes

that river crossing scene is the most melodramtic shit ever. like bro it's clearly only like 6 feet deep and you have ropes and shit

An experienced guide knew where the river crossings were or took you the when the river is the lowest.

I was enjoying the show but making out with the indian under the tornado 2 seconds after her husband she loved so much died was just too fucking much.

but there's no low crossings in the middle of dry ass texas,, because of reasons

the cowboy she was shagging died in the previous episode but yeah it was pretty hamfisted

Yeah it was no more than a few days later, if that. In real life, pretty sure a woman would be depressed or traumatized or at least sad or in mourning
But no. She's got indian dick to take
It's so transparently political. Just boring at this point more than anything.

the gall of this whore

Attached: 1883 - S01E08 [54m15s].jpg (1920x960, 117.03K)

First couple episodes were intrigue. Quickly dropped off when she lost her virginity and then continued to nose dive after that.

>her trail fiance dies
>she's an emotional wreck for an entire episode after
>the episode ends with her talking about how to deal with grief, and the grief fading from her

its like you only watch the recaps/previews or something.

>make a western show that only White people will watch
>write it for women
>have the pretty White girl racemix
The jews must pay

What the fuck is this pozzed clownshit?

Attached: 1628490113124.png (512x422, 184.58K)

female focused westerns are always about batshit insane girls.

the only reason true grit got away with mattie not riding some injun cock is because they make her ~12

kek shes going full pocahontas mode now?
it's just a bit too much of a melodrama for wine moms. I was expecting gritty cowboy stuff to be the focus

the consequences of poor parenting on a wagon train.

Well I mean if they wrapped up her mourning in a single episode it makes sense I guess. I mean that's how people deal with loss right?

Where the fuck did she get an elk-tooth beaver quill beaded vest in Texas??

Attached: 554CDD8B-61C5-44E6-9898-A7A0F664C200.jpg (1280x720, 100.45K)

It's so bizarre.
It's not like she's dressing like a squaw or anything because I'm pretty sure they wore more clothes than that.

it tends to be how people deal with losing people they knew for less than a week, yea. women especially tend to go cock crazy in mourning. funerals are incredible places to pick up sluts.

>women especially tend to go cock crazy in mourning. funerals are incredible places to pick up sluts.
yeah I saw that in a movie too

Here's your western white man

Attached: elsa.jpg (618x411, 52.04K)

>indian kills indian
>steals indians shit
>sells shit to white man for guns, ammo, and firewater
>white man trades it to white man
>repeat step 4 a few dozen times
bam odd shit in texas

huh. didn't know there was a movie about my life. or your mom's life.