JOHNNY FUCKING SCREWED ME BRO

>JOHNNY FUCKING SCREWED ME BRO

Attached: 1645333542497.jpg (325x537, 34.97K)

earth rockers, how could johnny do this to us?

He was so cool in Viva la Bam back i the day,
i remember being a kid thinking i will never be half as cool as him, and now he's drugged out of his mind and crazy, pointing finger at everyone, sad, out of shape....damn bruh

>starting to look like Don Vito
What did he mean by this?

>You grew up idolizing Bam
>He now is a drunken loser
What happened?

Memorize the schizoglyphs

Attached: 1645326459285.jpg (1908x1146, 280.11K)

WASTED WOUNDED
SETUP SOLD OUT

He needed to learn to play an instrument or sing or get better at skateboarding or something because that shit was not going to last.
How does he even make money anymore anyways? Element royalties?

Living off his savings. He was worth about 45 mil at one point now he's down to 10-20mil

Attached: _eLiNbY5C8gwNw17tSCV054zrpXf19uuQK503x4YZCw.jpg (720x868, 121.09K)

Villi mogged him in youth AND middle age

Attached: 1617658016503.png (640x800, 678.55K)

Post your strigoi keyboard you worthless piece of shit!

Even now, you aren't even half as rich as bam.

mogged bam's bussy

what good is that if he can't even fuck? he's miserable.

How can bam not fuck? Cause he's a fat alcoholic with a pill addiction? You are a fucking bigot.

OH N-

Attached: earthrocking goes too far.webm (640x640, 245.59K)

oh he fucks

Not much these days. He has done so much adderal that his dick has shrunk. This is unironically a real thing that happens. Compare his dick in Jackass 2 to the dick pic he posted on instagram last year.

>Compare his dick in Jackass 2 to the dick pic he posted on instagram last year.

Attached: ES9mUJrWoAA1T76.jpg (1108x704, 47.33K)

No he wasn't cool at all, it was just a fun show when you didn't know any better as a 13 year old. I still like Bam, but you should look at it honestly.

Kek is that Knoxville laughing at him?

I'd like to go back in time to 2001 and show him pictures of his future self and tell him that he was going to go down a path that was gonna leave him fat and old like Phil, dependent on substances and with no friends left. I never was a fan of his, but something about this is making me way sadder than I should be. I feel bad for the guy and I don't give a fuck who knows it.

Says the guy posting dude with roidballs

>comparing pictures of Bam's dick over time
user...what's going on, big guy?