FARGO

>your wife hates you, your brother is ashamed for no reason, and your childhood bully is still an ass
>get all of them killed or sent to prison
did anybody else root for lester?

Attached: 1627971829150.png (396x251, 149.51K)

I was rooting Lester

Idk I remember a lot of bitch moves. This guy was Jewish right?

everyone was rooting for lester. its why they suddenly have him go full retard in the elevator, go back to fargo, and send his cute wife to die in his place.

nah lester was a dumb faggot also malvo did nothing wrong

Fuck no, was rooting for the police. FUCK organized crime and FUCK Fargo, North Dakota, donchaknow.

speaking as a dude from Minnesota, Lester reminds me a lot of my dad. he's a good guy, don't get me wrong, but he's definitely got that whole "polite exterior, but deep down full of rage" thing going on. can't say i'm much different though.

I think most people who live in that icy hell hole might be like that.

that was the point of his character. he played the game and was winning but as you could tell even when he was a loser, he always thought highly of himself and eventually chasing that via crime caught up with him
excellent character. and yes i rooted for him. he wasnt a good person, that much should be obvious

I think anyone who is a decent human being but has to deal with this Hellish world of ours is like that.

ya just kinda comes with the territory

lester niggerd

Why didn't Lester say "yeah I spoke to Malvo at the hospital but I've never met that guy before in my life, he was asking about Sam Hess and I politely told him"

Why didn't Lester say he was also shot by Malvo instead of covering it up? It would make sense that malvo came back for him if the police were asking about it

tpbp

he asked Malvo to do what he did, even if he didn't realize it at the time.

Malvo has tapes.

Makes the people stronger t b h.
>t. 70 degree sunny California poster

The thing about Malvo's tape is that Lester never actually says he killed his wife just that she was dead and that he needed Malvo's help, a smart lawyer could have argued he and his brother were trying to cover it up and still maintain his brother did the actual killing.

I rooted for Malvo. He already is what Lester wanted to become.

he unironically did nothing wrong until he sent his girlfriend to die

>is fine lying about killing his wife but not about the contents of a passing conversation with a stranger

But Lester didn't know that. And there was still space between the death of Sam Hess and the death of his wife where he could've said he knew nothing.

he did lie about it though. he said the conversation had nothing to do with Sam Hess. don't remember the exact line, but he said that he said "my face is a mess" which could have been confused for "Sam Hess.," which is a lie.

oh wait i read that wrong.
fuck it. agree to disagree.