Voice actor from "Squid Game" english dub says white people are to blame for his bad acting

Voice actor who played the pastor in the "Squid Game" english dub says that white people are to blame for his bad acting.

Is this true Any Forums?

Attached: zipperhead speaks.jpg (2132x987, 248.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CinnabonMonster/status/1453515264973176835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of absolute fucking FAGGOT even watches dubs, enjoy the ear rape.

tell him to apologize for the atrocities of his people during WWII

Wait so when dubbing a Korean thing into English, Americans now have to hire exclusively gook voice actors?

>I’m brown therefore you can expect me to produce good work
This is literally racism. I’d be willing to accept viewpoints from nonwhites if they were reasonable and well constructed but this is just incredibly bad faith. This just comes off as whiny and vindictive with no real reflection on the situation

>asian acting in korean good
>asian acting english bad
>everyone watches it in the original language
>this is somehow not only a bad thing, but white people's fault
i want to get off mr bones' wild ride

>dubbing and voice over
>''''''acting'''''
Get a grip, faggot.

Is this how people fit in now? Say something about white people?

Cant* expect

>I’d be willing to accept viewpoints from nonwhites
You know to never listen to people with downs syndrome. Why would you listen to whole races of down syndrome?

This. He should sit down and be humble because he"s one of the oppressors not oppressed.

Except for anime apparently.

>folks

Attached: 1624594995531.png (640x591, 37.55K)

in anyother context watching a dub of someother people's culture would be offensive
but the people that would complain about it are the same people to lazy to watch with subs

>do a bad job and get reprimanded
>whine about it to nobodies instead of arguing your case with the ones involved
OY VEY I AM ONE OF THE YELLOW ONES ARE YOU BLIND *does rice eyes*

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 58.85K)

He’s complaining about people who fail numerous times and keep trying to succeed.
Typical azn boy attitude
>I must succeed first try!

>voice actor
>unreasonable resources to work with
hhmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1614321155027.png (436x361, 171.64K)

If you watch dubs of foreign media you have to have

I want to watch a movie not read it, fucking faggot.

But isn't Hong a Chinese name? His ancestors were Japanese cocksleeves during WWII

he needs to apologize for his ancestors having smelly pussies that didn't do a good enough job fucking the japanese men then

Why are western born chinks so bad at acting? Their eastern counterparts do a fine enough job.

How is watching the bottom half of the screen the whole time enjoyable?

whats funny is that attempting to grift like this is actively harming his career as studios are going to quietly be put off by someone who will likely throw them under the bus just to get another step up

Is this how americans see the world?

They really aren’t. Their theatre consists of putting masks on to show emotions because they are incapable of it.

Why is it always talentless hacks that complain about strict studio times?
He's a live action dub VA anyway, the lowest of the low for voice actors
Even hentai dub VAs get more respect than them

dumb fucking zipperhead thinks he can get anywhere without affirmative action lmao

He doesn't even have the MUH OPRESSED FOLKS excuse when Asian VAs like Mako are worshipped

LOL, gets the job dubbing a korean production entirely due to being asian.

Does a piss poor job, and this somehow is the fault of white people who could do a much better job dubbing this, but wasn't allowed because they're white.

>He's a live action dub VA anyway, the lowest of the low for voice actors
As a VA, sort of. ADR for live action in other languages is never going to come out right. But I’d never take a job doing it because of that fact.

And yet they wouldn't accept the same from you. Maybe you are retarded.

There was a pastor in Squid Game?

So the guy sucks at his job, so he decided to blame it on another race. Yeah, fuck him.

Attached: 1640130141469.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Yeah, nah. His reel shows how dog-shit he is at acting. He even manages to make extra roles seem awkward and stilted. It's almost impressive.

twitter.com/CinnabonMonster/status/1453515264973176835

user has a point

Attached: 1634766562919.jpg (320x320, 17.04K)