You WILL watch zoomer's degrassi

you WILL watch zoomer's degrassi

Attached: 1643601248033.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Yeah, I will.

yes

Attached: outfit-4.jpg (800x1200, 117.9K)

Eat shit. I'm just here to see how long it takes Maude Apatow to spread ass and vagoo

I will, but when is the next ep?

Zoomer Degrassi was The Next Generation on Nickelodeon.

can you imagine her farts?
can you imagine her shitting in your mouth?
my penis is hard now

i do this is euphoria general now..

i dont get nates character and his relationship with his parents. his dad says he's his biggest regret, that he doesn't even know anything about him and his whole life is a mystery and he's angry. his mom says he got "dark" around age 8 or whatever. but outside of his psychotic schemes we see as an audience (which all happens in secret), his whole outward day to day persona seems pretty normal?

Attached: AAA592AD-4562-47F2-A0B9-E0E185454C4E.jpg (1237x768, 243.59K)

She doesn't need to. Her gatekeeping kike father got her in through nepotism. She doesn't have to suck Jewish dick to get roles like the gentile women do.

My hopes are that she's such a degenerate kike that she just does it anyway

More like Zoomer's skins

why are the drug dealer and the nigga the nicest people so far

Will Lexi's play be kino?

>zoomer
those are millenials, the fandom is mainly millenial
zoomers watch korean zombie/battle royale and netflix crap

IDGAF about anyone except Rue. Maybe Fexi if Fez and Ashtray don’t turn into bullet sponges tomorrow (because of Rue)

No, it will be theatre

If Fez dies I'm legit just tuning out. That's the last marginally interesting storyline to me.

people who post in euphoria threads look like this

Attached: 1644945014871.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

lmao why is nate portrayed as a bad guy? he is plenty fucked up but the girls are orders of magnitude worse

i have only seen 4 episodes tho

I’m betting (hoping) he gets royally fucked up and ends up in a coma, something like on the verge of death.

Lexi then goes on a rampage and Rue ODs again

Nate is the trope cliché le criminal mastermind who always gets away with it, shit’s boring

First time I heard about this show was this cow's
>I've been hiding I was fat this whole time, something something, fat girls are so powerful
Which might frankly be the two worst lines of a monologue I've ever heard on my life

Never happen. Her dad guarantees her work w/o doing nudity. Also, can't imagine she's a well-adjusted person.

>his mom says he got "dark" around age 8 or whatever
my mom says the same thing
>you used to smile so much
>you were such a happy child
haha yeah mom idk what happened

My dad said this to me from the time I was like 11 on and everyone else knows me for my smile.