Is this good?

is this good?

Attached: R.png (1200x834, 1.1M)

Nice aesthetic and great music, you can't really ask for much more from audiovisual medium.

It's on, especially if you're a lonely loser

if you're a teen girl, you might enjoy it.

It's tranime so no.
This, but since you browse this board there's a good chance you love capeshit so yeah go for it.

Yes and enjoy it while it lasts because Hollywood is remaking it.
shut the fuck up you losers god damn you're annoying

Attached: 1644940844391.gif (400x300, 437.08K)

>shut the fuck up you losers god damn you're annoying

Attached: 1598799507043.png (645x770, 15.94K)

fuck, you got me...

Attached: soyjacks.jpg (1634x1223, 295.9K)

No it's not, absolutely terrible and soulless in fact.

Pic related is one of the few anime films which a grown man can enjoy. Your Name and most other titles only appeal to trannies, women, losers and autists.

Attached: 71WU4nYOv8L._SL1500_.jpg (1191x1500, 110.9K)

shit take

i did indeed, reminding you that only mental toddlers get "annoyed". you most likely resemble the chud meme irl, your phenotype is 70-99% similar, give or take. this is 100% accurate analysis according to all your responses in this thread. you browse reddit as well, you're weak and small and not as smart as you think.

>only appeal to trannies, women, losers and autists.
so hits the mark for every poster on Any Forums then

I watched it with grandma and mummykins and they liked it too :)

It's just a surface level anime. Made for families and redditors.
Watch Lotte No Omocha instead.

Attached: l1347708508552.png (1280x720, 1015.43K)

>a studio ghibli film
every fucking time fuck off.

Attached: 1642231382076.jpg (524x604, 28.25K)

Yeah it's really good.

>Watch Lotte No Omocha instead.
No thanks pedo

looks as gay as your name, gayer even

>because Hollywood is remaking it.
So? It'll be like Netflix's Cowboy Bebop, etc. Rejected, and forgotten. You can't let bullshit like that strip you of your joy.

Whatever, haglover.

Lgbt propaganda movie

Yeah. Decent animation with some computer animation too, great soundtrack.
Essentially it is a freaky friday tier comedy that turns into a soft kind of romance story but with sci fi elements.
Really is worth a watch.

nice, thanks

Yes, but A Silent Voice is better.

What's this film about?

Based on this response Lotte, but especially Kodomo no Jikan is required reading.

seei don't want to spoil the twists of teh nmovie but essentially it is a teenage boy from tokyo and teenage girl from a rural area randomly swap bodies with each other. They work together to try and maintain each others life while it happens and then the movie turns into a soft kind of romance and sci fi.
If I mention any more it would spoil the story.
Where I say soft romance I mean as it is not a romance movie, just a soft bit that they fall for each other later in the movie

Really is a good anime, there is a reason why it was so successful. For quite some time it was the most successful movie in japan ever made