Wolf Hall

This is an outstanding masterpiece. Every scene with Cromwell, Norfolk or Henry is kino of the highest order. Anyone seen it? What do (you) think of it?

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 246.37K)

sneed

It seems user likes to post in the threads of gentlemen. *scoffs at you* ;>)

i like the scene where cromwell pledges revenge for the mistreatment of wolsey

>My dead brother came to me.
This show gets better every time you rewatch it. Its actually insane how good it is. Im gonna cum all over this board if it keeps being this good ....

Attached: 1600730227316.jpg (400x387, 74.44K)

I really liked the headsman scene at the end.

I've seen it and fucking love it, so many fantastic scenes, brilliant acting by everyone, lovely fast story, god tier music and scene setting, excellent excellent show

i've never ever seen Any Forums mention it

Say about Anne what you will, she went out like a queen. I dont know about the french headsman, but there we are
I think he was french anyway, havent got to that part on my rewatch yet.

It was recommended to me several times, but I never found a good torrent or stream for it. Was brought up years later when someone told me it was made using only natural light, no bullshit. Spent a few bucks and do not regret it at all, this is like the antithesis of the overpolished gleaming surface crap thats being made today.

ive been rewatching this scene several times now, how the FUCK is this so well done? Its literally perfect. How do you get it so right? Theres no music or anything, its actors absolutely fucking nailing it to the dot, unbelievable
>NOT FOR ME! When I come to my judgement, he will plead AGAINST me.

Attached: 1638386876807.gif (375x204, 3.47M)

remind to watch A Man for All Seasons if you haven't yet

Attached: MV5BMTRjOTA1NzctNzFmMy00ZjcwLWExYjgtYWQyZDM5ZWY1Y2JlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDI2NDg0NQ@@._V1_.jpg (915x1500, 443.22K)

I think it's unpopular because it requires some small viewer knowledge of the context, I can imagine many people going into it blind and just not following at all

There were a lot of things I missed on first watch for sure, but it was still very enjoyable. Rewatching it, getting the conext and looking up some things about the characters made it better every time. I feel like a snob even wording it like this, but I dont know how else to put it. Brilliant stuff.

>ACKSHULLY THOMAS MOORE WAS A BAD GUY AND THE DISSOLUTION OF THE MONASTARIES WAS A GOOD THING!
>ALSO THOMAS MOORE WAS TOTALLY ENLIGHTENED AN AHEAD OF HIS TIME AND WOULD TOTALLY WRITE FOR THE GUARDIAN IF HE WAS ALIVE TODAY.
It's nothing but a shrill apologia for modernity written by some midwit spinster ghoul.

Attached: mantel.jpg (400x224, 17.91K)

go to bed pol, were trying to discuss cinema here

>tv series
>cinema
What a fucking retard.

>pol
>posting on tv
what a fucking retard

>Everyone I don't like is from Any Forums.
Gay ass nigger.

go back to your discord, youre the reason we cant have nice things anymore aside from jannies who keep the board clear from anything except shill threads

Attached: 1630793227491.jpg (960x932, 135.19K)

>masterpiece
It's a boring middle-class BBC period piece for middlebrow dullards who want to pretend to be cultured.

>Don't criticize my midwit slop!

>first I shit up the thread with my pol propaganda, then I strawman it with the exact same rethoric and puncuation, surely no one will notice :)
fuck outta here.

Gonna cry?

cry for you, dear user. You are so far down the rabbit hole you will probably never come out again. on a saturday night to boot, a time where one ought to be enjoying oneself. You have my condolences but please frig off now and let me have discussions with people actually caring about good shows.

>frig off
You sound like a faggot. Trying to be intimidating but too afraid of big boy words.

First the strawman, now this? I mean, its cool if you want to bump my thread, but surely you can do better than THIS? If the standards of your propaganda discord are this low, even a lonely jannie on a sunday morning might consider deleting this thread, if only to spare you further embarassement.

Attached: 1586196966962.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

Imagine wasting all those words trying not to sound mad.

Imagine coming to a tv thread on a sunday morning following your discord overlord and still thinking you have the moral highground. No one here gives a shit about you or your twisted beliefs.

Is discord in the room with us right now?