Are all movie podcasts cringe?

What are some non-cringe podcasts for film discussions you listen to

Attached: check.jpg (300x300, 25.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCz0YSBiOHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nuq4CUlfV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a podcast about the movie Blank Check?

Pic related is great, especially when they have a great guest on like Alex Ross Perry. The Carpenter Halloween episode was excellent. Griffin is funny and David usually keeps him whining about lefty talking points.

We Hate Movies used to be very good until the TDS set in.

It's a podcast where they talk about the filmographies of directors with early success who get to write 'blank check' movies and what happens as their careers go on. Kind of a weird premise, and kinda onions in execution desu but I don't have many other podcasts to listen to and listening to people discuss movies really helps me discover new stuff to watch :/

Sometimes they have terrible guests on that ruin episodes, I will admit that.

I'm mostly looking for more podcasts because after awhile I get tired of the hosts, but in their defense that's happened with every podcast I've listened to so far.

What do you mean by TDS? Might give we hate movies a shot

Script Apart is a good concept - talk to big moviemakers about how the movie changed from the first draft to the final product that audiences saw on screens.
The only problem is that it's hosted by a a guy with an annoying British accent so I don't even put it on even though it's something I'm greatly interested in.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. A few of the hosts of We Hate Movies got it pretty bad. Check out their earlier episodes, Brainscan is a good one.

Check out The Rewatchables. Especially the eps with Tarantino as a guest

Attached: ab6765630000ba8ad7d57792ddd0fd789b6ce64c.jpg (640x640, 147.42K)

Ah yeah, that makes it pretty hard. Hate how every podcast is a political shitshow now. Blank check did a p good job of keeping the show on focus for sure. I'll check out we hate movies' early stuff

Subbed, I'll give it a try on my next long drive

>Are all movie podcasts cringe?
Yes, because it's a bunch of nobodies who either know too little or think they know more than they do nitpicking movies as if they can do better.
The uber fanboy buttlicker types are even worse.

for its the based Zac Attack podcast

Attached: 8cc66016693988b191630b8f9a947731fa8d2b73b49ffc91f9fbc362ee724dba15af6a9be1fa474d99e007c2083893b6ffb1bd0e8192d2c84e47b63645eb23ca.jpg (1400x1400, 767.79K)

Can't find this on pocketcasts, is there a way to add it?

this ones actually more of a watchalong podcast (zach is a good host with all the autistic trivia he knows about all these movies) think its all on youtube as well, but i know itunes has it as a audio podcast. theyve been doing a lot of great obscure ones lately

youtube.com/watch?v=GCz0YSBiOHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nuq4CUlfV4o

I'm a fan of the Subbeacon podcast. Three conservatives including Sonny Bunch talk about movies in an entertaining way.

Attached: sub-beacon-logo-web.jpg (400x400, 38.16K)

All podcasts are terrible

What are you listening on? I can't find this on pocketcasts either but maybe I should switch to another streamer if there's gonna be missing podcasts :/

all podcasts are shit. there are too many

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 125201.png (1107x1166, 1.22M)

No but they did do an episode on that movie as a 100th episode special. It began as a podcast about the Star Wars prequels

do any of these take your fancy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 125410.png (1103x1204, 1.15M)

Podcasts keep me going through the repetitive shit we have to do constantly. Lots of bad podcasts out there, but it only takes a couple to make life easier or in the case of movie podcasts improve it, as it provides a passive way for me to find more movies to check out

Movies That Made Me is the only film podcast I listen to with any regularity. The guests are normally pretty good, and Joe Dante is based. My only criticism is that people name check the same movies too often. it's cool to hear about some obscure movie that you might not have otherwise hear about, though. Other than that, I'll listen to Empire Film Podcast now and then depending on who they interview.

it reeeeally depends on what the movie is and who the guests are for me to listen to this one.

Attached: the-movies-that-made-me.jpg (3000x3000, 607.8K)