Dude some people just wake up, get dressed, and then have to take the subway or a bus or drive to go to work...

>dude some people just wake up, get dressed, and then have to take the subway or a bus or drive to go to work, and they do that every day, that's just fucking weird, I can't imagine someone living like that
what's his fucking problem? how can someone be this out of touch?

Attached: retard.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s rich so he doesn’t have to do those things. And that lifestyle is weird and shitty, as proven by the fact that as soon as someone becomes rich they stop living like that.

It is shitty but it's not weird to do what most on the planet do.

What's the problem Op just start a podcast and become rich. Him and his friends did it, no reason why you shouldn't.

He's literaly giving you the blueprint.

why dont they just start a podcast

It is in America. Im considered poor but even I have a car.

did he really say that kek?
as neet master race i must agree tho.

why though? what do they get out of it? Why not not do it

>or drive to go to work
Tbf, you did admit to being American so I should've assumed that you were illiterate
>Im considerer poor
Sounds like you are poor

how can you be so defensive over your wage cage?

I want to become rich enough to live like a NEET

spotiy is such shit it wont let me paly the randall carlson episode becasue ive watched it already wtf

This. But literally the majority of people in media are entirely out of touch with reality.

it's odd that this is what human existence has come to. It's all odd, all the different types of norms that people found throughout history

you can still watch the randall carson and graham hancock episodes in full on youtube without the (((spotify))) bullshit

not the latest randall carloson one i dont see it there

Imagine

Attached: 1575761123612.jpg (1085x775, 509.55K)

Kek which episode? I need to listen to this.

I can't imagine spending maybe an hour each way sitting at the wheel going maybe 10-20 mph in traffic having to stare at the bumper in front of you and inhaling the exhaust from all the cars around you.
I just sit in a comfy train for 45 minutes browsing the Internet or reading or having breakfast or something like that. But then again I'm lucky I don't live in a 3rd world country.

Being a wagie is miserable, everyone knows that

It IS weird. Imagine in 2022 and you're STILL not a NEET.

just got it working had to click the 'mark as unplayed', jesus what a cluster fuck of an app

Because it's profitable for rich people.
There's a joke in The Jetsons where George Jetson complains about how his 3-day working weeks are killing him, the assumption being that in the future automation and innovation would mean people get to work less.
What's happened instead is that productivity has risen exponentially, wages haven't risen in tandem, women joined the workforce en masse to keep households from slipping into poverty and jobs became more demanding across the board.
Sure, we could all live simpler and easier lives.
But wouldn't you rather keeping working and consuming?
mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/

Attached: robots.jpg (960x594, 169.06K)

We all can't win the lottery and get paid to hump stools or talk about dude weed lmao for 3 hours.

>women joined the workforce en masse to keep households from slipping into poverty and jobs became more demanding across the board
If you post it on the internet, it must be true.

Driving to work is nice so I glossed over that detail you irrelevant faggot