All of Us are Dead

So what did i think of it Any Forums?

Attached: 125699176-all-of-us-are-dead.jpg (1200x1200, 283.3K)

5/10.

Chad, class president and the chicken son guy were kino characters.

Everyone else should have died.

Baby plot and scientist plot were wasted.

Didn't like the half zombie concept.

The detective and his cute gay cowardly companion should have had a show about them on their own instead of being a side piece to the school story.

the detective and the scholar had me laughing a lot I wanna see more

It's very ambitious to use the same actor for every character.

where can i see this? I remember kingdom being bretty good, might wanna try a new korean zombie thingy

Steadily went to shit. Half of the characters and subplots are pointless, and near the end characters die without anyone talking about them after

Attached: FKTonKXaAAEj2vp.jpg (904x512, 59.44K)

I hate when the rules aren't clearly established for how the virus spread. So a few blood will turn you into a zombie (which seriously doesn't work considering the protagonists must have swallowed a bit of zombie blood already) but kissing an infected person does nothing? Fuck this shit.

High School of the Dead did it better and with a banger OP

thats the rule with korean TV. most the characters die to make the main ones look good

kek

i don't like cartoons
maybe try other boards like Any Forums or Any Forums

>tranime

utter trash with zero likable characters

There's a different between ingesting something and getting it in your bloodstream

It's popular, so Any Forums will hate it no matter what

Well that depends OP, are you me? Because me, I watched the first 2 episodes and then said "This is absolutely shit" and stopped watching

>When you see welfie scum

Attached: All-of-Us-are-Dead-Lee-Yoo-Mi-1.jpg (2000x1270, 710.44K)

I like Happiness more because it's comfy.

No you didn't, because it's objectively a good show. Stop being wrong, user.

trash compared to busan and kingdom.

are there any good recent kdramas? i watched hellbound and happiness but both are pretty shitty as well

This was poor
Silent Sea was poor
I ask myself, really, was Squid Game good? Or was it poor?
and I find myself thinking in retrospect
>poor

>highschool coercive rape gangs
is this a thing in South Korea? Because if so I'm interested

Doesn't explain the kiss that does nothing. Considering we're facing a virus that kills in a few minutes after a single bite, this shit is ridiculous.

that kiss was weak as hell bruh wasnt even tongue involved

not enough african americans. completly racist and negrophobic. zero diversity. 0/10

I liked it.
Some scenes felt off though.

I’m on episode 6, so I ain’t reading this thread. So far I’ve been impressed how the story keeps zooming out. At first I thought it would be a high school zombie show but now it’s at the national level. Also fuck pink girl. Class President is a cute and I ducked a Korean girl who looks just like her.

When the concept of half zombies was discovered, why didn’t nobody of the main characters or the class president thought to use her to clear out hallways or whatever. The scene in the gym would have been a non issue if they sent her and science bro wouldn’t have to die. Nobody made the connection that bully dude could walk among the zombies unharmed so it stands to reason that class pres could too. That bugged me the whole time I was watching this.

Attached: FC1AC8EF-C7AC-41E8-A189-0934FC4E18C3.jpg (1688x1244, 130.05K)

So what were they looking at in the end?