Did it make you cry when it came out?

Did it make you cry when it came out?

Attached: MV5BYTdiZGY1MTctMjQzYy00ZTc0LThiM2EtY2U2OGIwYjBiNTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 101.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4Y76nmapS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wonder what the dog actor is up to these days

Can anyone debunk that I cried?

No, I hate dogs.

jennifer aniston's character shouldve gotten with the dog not the human with the tiny penis

no because I didnt watch it

i don't want my dog to go

Attached: 1611291517098.png (200x159, 7.53K)

Yes, I had a Labrador Retriever as well.

what was her name?

Go where? Try locking your door

His name was Buster.

I like that name, I'm sure he was a good dog user

youtube.com/watch?v=w4Y76nmapS8
love the scene where they're walking and he asks him to tell him when its time, but can't find it.

I remember in elementary school my class read Marley and Me out loud. Everyone was crying at the end except for me. My teacher noticed and asked what was the matter with me. I asked in return why everyone was acting so weak. I was sent to detention. That was an important learning experience.

It’s funny because the dog is most certainly deceased.

pretty sure this was debunked

>I was sent to detention.
why?

The weak are sheep, huddled together in their cowardice to give each other a false sense of security. Yet the first sign of the wolf drives them to scatter, reminded of their worthlessness.

No, the only dog movies that made me cry was old yeller and I Am legend because I can relate to them because I had to put down my dog with my own hands but couldn't do it because I am a coward and I let him suffer for weeks.

based coward

Attached: 1349267672145.jpg (501x501, 48.44K)

the plague dogs broke me desu

Yes. My grandmother gave me this book weeks after my first cat (20 years old) died.

lmao, yeah you definitely got detention. do 4chancels really think like this?

entire audience was weeping like crazy