Was it kino

Was it kino

Attached: 71gtsw+qBWL._SL1262_.jpg (900x1262, 249.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_lVdx5lAmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i feel like i missed out on not having friends
then again ive enjoyed every second of my life so eh

youtube.com/watch?v=m_lVdx5lAmI

Was it kino

Attached: Jackass Japan.jpg (1021x1445, 190.73K)

its alright, you watch it now and realize how scripted everything is. wildboyz is way better

The editors deserved an emmy for editing around all the coke and binge drinking that occured.
>big party night shown
>cut to prank wake up thread of someone clearly smashed from the night before and nearly dead to the world
>next scene they are "sobered" up and beaming with tweeker energy

the Westchester gang started the whole thing yet none of them were in the latest jack ass . completely memory holed

Yeah it was fun

They betrayed bam

Felt too scripted in parts but I still enjoyed the dumb keks. I stopped watching at that toe nail scene.

..i'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

>the boys lock Phil in the shitter
>roofie bams mom and take turn busting nuts between her fat nuggs
Dude it’s just a prank!

Why does rake hate mustard so much? Or was that played up for the camera?

Free bam. venmo him a buck. make some kino

Attached: 12344567578.jpg (2748x1136, 650.67K)

yeah because most of them have moved on and dont want anything to do with jackass

Never watched it because I always thought Bam was a faggot from watching Jackass.

Bam was the worst because everything he did felt mean spirited. It wasn't goofy pranks it was "haha I punched you in the face for no reason". Glad he's fucked up.

and Steve O pretends like he invented the whole thing

Absolutely. Aged beautifully. Mall of America episode is amazing despite Dico not going.

Bam is the only one who wants it, rest of them have settled down with families. Rake is a nerd streamer now with wife and kids, weird but I respect it

I loved it as a kid/teen bought all the dvds a year or 2 ago. I think it's held up well definitely a relic of MTV's golden age.

big brother started it. bam came up faking shit in skate vids.

>2000s
>MTV golden age
zoom zoom

Doesnt he live in Australia now?

Because it was Bam and Dunn bringing along their friends. With those two out there was no need for Knoxville to invite them.

97-07 was the only time mtv was good

It was no Wild Boyz or Jackass but it provided some entertainment.

And he was the biggest fucking crybaby too. Everyone else just took whatever but he would have a tantrum every time anything looked remotely intense.

No. Anyone who liked Bam were either fat annoying kids or future stoner burnouts.

>you are now older than Ryan Dunn was during VLB
It’s an esoteric kind of feel.

Attached: B858773E-D72B-4899-A379-2EAEE52DC9A7.jpg (1350x1210, 209.98K)

I knew two guys who were really into the Bam-o-sphere. One got expelled from school for writing death threats to his fat ex girlfriend before getting cucked by his next tranny girlfriend and then trying to develop an internet persona as the best feminist liberal like I didn't watch him beat a woman in a church parking lot.

The other became an EMT.

Watched every episode B2B because Internet died. Looked up the cast of the show when Internet came back on. Found out what Vito did...

Attached: reggin.jpg (500x575, 146.82K)

Isnt Danger Ehren in the latest Jackass?

you know MTV existed before you turned 7 right?

bam is vito 2.0

Attached: don bamo.png (870x537, 606.84K)

Can somebody Venmow him a dollher???
>JUST A BAWK
JUST A BAWK
>JUST A BAWK
JUST A BAWK
>JUST
JUST

Doesn't mean it was good. Musician interviews are fucking awful and music videos aren't art.

he is not part of the cky group.

>Bam “pranks” someone out of nowhere
>they take it and quietly plot revenge
>when they get Bam back, he throws a tantrum and whines like a child

Attached: 2115091D-D5D1-4B4B-B407-14DA172AB8D8.gif (320x240, 1.58M)