Ripped

>ripped
>did whatever the fuck he wanted
>funny
>The same people who love Ian McDiarmid's performance as The Emperor attack Jared Leto's Joker for being "cringy" and "unable to take seriously", will somehow convince themselves that the Emperor was intentionally funny and the JOKER wasn't
>Was the only one to put in sincere heart and soul in a shitty movie and got ridiculed for it despite being the reason that shitty movie was successful
>Liked by Mark Hamil who was a fantastic joker
>LITERALLY SAID WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: 1_gQvwzMuCPXQShUl_0VPpCg.png (602x904, 707.08K)

Cope

He's a BLACKED chad as well

>looked fucking terrible
>played by an unlikeable actor

It's the 'damaged' tattoo on the forehead and the HA HA HA HA tattoos and honestly... all the tattoos. It is low level stupid trash that get tattoos not criminal masterminds.

>bro like i want a tattoo with a bird and like an arrow going through it and also the bat symbol with a dagger going through it and also a skull with one of those jester hats with the little bells lol and also please put HAHAHAHAHA on my left peck and my left forearm because i'm like the joker and i joke and while we're at it put JOKER on my abs and a big smile beneath it haha oh yeah and i almost forgot tattoo "Damaged." on my forehead so that people know i'm not normal

yeah
cuz I'm all messed up

>when you make Pete Davidson and Jonah Hill's tattoos look cool by comparison

Attached: tattoos.jpg (1159x793, 280.1K)

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

they’re prison tats ya tard

McDiarmid as the Emperor and Jared as Joker is a retarded false equivalency and you're a dumbass if you cannot see how.

Your point being?

Is that a ruth bader ginsberg tattoo?

What the fuck is up with this zoomer style of tattoos where you're making your body look like some highschooler's sketchbook?

Yes

Attached: mega555156_027-711x1024.jpg (711x1024, 92.58K)

Both of those people are millennials.

Because kids draw cool shit.
Maybe if you werent so out of touch with your inner kid you would understand why its cool to get tattoos.

Attached: E5uFLmSXMAg2MKx.jpg (2048x2048, 309.74K)

I am a pretty good artist. I have been paid for my work. There is NOTHING I want to look at every day. Tattoos are bad decisions, and everyone I know that has them regrets the ones they have, even as they get more.

???

Ian realised he was in a shitty film and chose not to take it seriously. Jared genuinely thinks he's as good as Ledger and Phoenix and was acting his ass off to produce that mess.

Jonah Fats looks like a post op tranny, lmao look at those mantits. I bet he tried to have surgery, not even surgery and money can fix all that ugliness and j*wery.

Leto is completely uncharismatic.
It's like he's still stuck in his edgy teenager phase, not realizing you're supposed to grow out of it once you're 16, instead thinking it makes him profound.
Pretty common in fartsy-artsy types.

Tattoos are the universial symbol of a low class individual correct? I mean notice how the biggest chads in Hollywood dont have a single tattoo (Cavill for example).

this nigga got a doodlebob tattoo thats wild

Wouldn't the noose make more sense around your neck and on your chest? These guys have managed to make tattoos uncool and gay looking, ha

Attached: iu[1].png (1280x800, 850.32K)