Well?

Attached: dealers.png (546x388, 73.68K)

Isn't $1man forgetting somebody

That was funny. ''edgy'' racist jokes should be funny like this one

*Jews were the users and the dealers, whites were the scapegoats.

>right-wing intellectuals

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate all the hard work blacks have done for white people

i remember when he was pro slavery. but thankfully nearly everyone has forgotten about this grifter.

da black people dealt the drug of their bodies to the white man who were addicted

Is he retarded? Both blacks and whites sold slaves and were slaves.

Drug dealers. Kill the dealers, put the users in rehab.

Europeans initiated trade with black tribes with guns for humans. So then where are all the old guns in Africa?

I've never understood why users are dealt with with such tolerance. If it was up to me they'd face the same time as the dealers, then you'd solve drug trafficking overnight

Attached: imagegif_0.gif (343x220, 566.3K)

>So then where are all the old guns in Africa?
They got replaced with a metric fuckton of AK's in the 60's-90's.

You'd never catch the up top guys if you crush the low level

Why do all of the plantation owners in the Antebellum South have Anglo-Saxon names instead of Jewish last names, and why did they all go to church on Sundays instead of synagogue? And yes, I know Judah Benjamin exists, but you can't act like he is representative of the entire Southern US

SKEEEUP

top guys won't sell nothing if people are too afraid of the consequences, and the average joe / drug addict isn't going to be nearly as difficult to bust

Lmao. Enjoy your first beer.

Molymeme would make a lot more sense if the cancer he’d had was in his brain.

after watching his take on the fall of western Rome I can confirm he is a fucking retard. He is a genius though and made the fall of Rome somehow what he hates most: women.

I haven't heard about him for a while, what's he up to nowadays?

Idk why this tweet became a meme. Its just literally true