TRAILER NEXT WEEK

Attached: 1644523196_185331_1644523743_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 94.28K)

Can't wait to watch him get on adventures helping sand people in a poor desert village

They should make a movie where Captain Picard comes and destroys the entire Star Wars with a single Federation Starship.

i'm from the future: it's shit.

Who cares? No one wanted this

TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE TATOOINE JAKKU JAKKU JAKKU JAKKU TATOOINE TATOOINE JAKKU JAKKU DESERT SAND DESERT SAND DESERT DAND LOW BUDGET NORTH AFRICA FILMING LOCATION

I think I'm done with Star Wars. Same thing happened with everything Marvel related. There's just too much of it and it stops being special.

if this ends up being another "cool character has to babysit somebody and be fucking boring for 6 episodes" i'm giving up on the shows

finally an official trailer as opposed to those shitty fantrailers with ewan mcgregor as jesus in the desert

>the official trailer is just Ewan McGregor as Jesus in the desert

>GUYS GUYS
>A COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR MY DISNEY CHANNEL SHOW IS COMING
>NEXT WEEK
>I JUST HAD TO MAKE A THREAD YA KNOW
>KILL MYSELF HAHA WHY WOULD I DO THAT HAHA

It's gonna be great and fa/tv/irgins will seethe in their impotent rage.

>remixed binary sunset theme
>camera flying above sand dunes
>echoes of "you were my brother" and etc
>kenobi looking at lars homestead from the distance
>mustafar anakin igniting red lightsaber, cut to title

Attached: OBI+WAN.jpg (400x566, 34.87K)

exactly how it will be.

Im gonna shed a tear when we get a clone wars flashback of hayden and ewan together.

Attached: obii.jpg (608x1047, 103.71K)

Who fucking cares anymore?

they wouldnt dare

Why not? They have the ghola already warmed up and ready to go.

The plot was leaked and basically confirms that this is the exact same as Mandalorian except it's Obi Wan and baby Luke instead

>Luke
I think you mean Leia

so obi wan's story is just Logan now?

Actually this was debunked.