The Raping Blob

The Raping Blob

Attached: adam-savage.jpg (662x441, 35.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k
the opposite of competent process

Could never look at the man the same way again. You just know he did it.

vaccines will give you blood clots myth... plausible!?

*Opens your bedroom door at 3 am*

Attached: HW479gmbgJWuHHxWMUWC6ycbeMRKBBvaX7wSWFwz97g (1).jpg (490x576, 77.3K)

I believe he did it. He's a fucking psychopath. Spend 5 minutes watching his youtube "maker" shit and you'll see he's an empty shell of a man whose only concern is manipulating his audience.

qrd?

>OH N-

Attached: istockphoto-1195435340-612x612.jpg (612x408, 21.26K)

Jaime, pull up that picture of Adam Savage's butthole

Woah, Grant Imahara is dead?

>Former “Mythbusters” co-host Adam Savage allegedly sexually abused his younger sister for years while calling himself the “raping blob” during the late 1970s, the woman says in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

>Miranda Pacchiana, 51, claims the abuse happened when she was between 7 and 10 years old when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

>“Beginning in or about 1976 and continuing until approximately 1979, Adam Savage, would repeatedly rape Miranda Pacchiana and force oral sex upon her, and forced Miranda to perform oral sex on him, along with other forms of sexual abuse,” says her lawsuit, filed in Westchester Supreme Court.

>The suit says Savage, who was between 9 and 12 years old at the time, would prevent Pacchiana from leaving the bed and anally rape her.

>He allegedly nicknamed himself the “raping blob” while masking the abuse as a game, according to the complaint.

HOLY BASED

>Savage, who was between 9 and 12
Boys will be boys.

>when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

Attached: 1645146196650.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

absolutely no way the parents did not know this was going on
their roof, their rules

i call bullshit

He myth busted her asshole.

>I reject your sister and insert it into my own.

yeah, he got his head caved in by negan. Good thing though.. all dogs go to heaven so he will have plenty to eat.

No shit Sherlock. You should become a journalist with your brilliant intuition.

Sure you would, Adam

I bet he made weird blob noises while he slowly oozed toward the bed

crazy bitch

dammit, he did

That is what the raping blob and his parents have said. Seems she wanted attention and money. He is a weird little shit, but most women are lying garbage so it is hard to tell.