Here’s how we get people back in theaters

Ticket sales were already declining for years, but then covid hit. They’ve tried everything to get people to go to the movies, new luxury seating, fine dining options- everything except… providing the soft touch of a woman. Does the movie you’re watching have a sad ending? Well, we’re here to make sure you leave with a happy ending. Very professional, high class, and available as you enjoy your movie.

I think I just saved the movie theater business, gentleman.

Attached: 8855F960-E364-4580-A799-12925E2A0378.jpg (1304x812, 114.49K)

Do they allow singles?

In all seriousness, home theater is the answer to a good kino experience. A projector, big sound system, and comfy theater chairs are more affordable than ever.

desperate needs wanking receptacles

My friend kind of did this before COVID. He advertised in local facebook groups that he will give you a woman to go to the threater with and cuddle during the movie for $200 per screening. It was his gf, he made like 10k over the first few months. Then he got his sister in and a couple of their friends, dude made $50k in cash over a year. then COVID happened

Lol your friend was just pimping out his girlfriend and his sister dude.

men under 35 go to the theaters at the same rate they did pre-pandemic, women and older audiences basically go at half the rate they used to and that crowd is lost forever

that combined with ticket prices going up every single year means theaters will die a slow death

To get people back into theatres they literally need to do these things.
>ban teenagers
>ban dirty adults
>ban unruly nogs
>daily steam cleaning detail
The worst thing about going to theatres and why I never go to them is that they're dirty as fuck. Floors are sticky, you don't want to make skin contact with the chairs and it feels gross. Same reason I never go to public swimming pools. Last time I went 20nyeara ago there was a fat stinky shit in the middle of the men's changing room.

Yeah I think with inflation one of the first things households will cut is going to a movie for like 20 bucks per person

was your friend butters from south park

You would love my kinoplex:
>real IMAX
>in a science museum so no colored people (they go to mall theaters and are allergic to education)
>super clean
>mostly families
Main negative people complain about is the food sucks but I do not eat during a movie so don’t care about that.

>imagine the smell

people will still go for big blockbusters/spectacles but drama's are basically dead cause everyone just waits for them to drop on streaming

i will never go to a theater again because i will never give giant lefty corporations forcing woke trash on people another cent

Why the fuck would you want to lay on a bed that other people lay on

gross af

>I think I just saved the movie theater business, gentleman.
nothing will save it. Movies are terrible because of who is in charge of the industry. It was making money when they didnt have total control and collabed with actual talent. Now it's just nepotism, trying to steal goy ass, pandering, and a tool to control.

Really a shame too because a beautifully filmed drama looks great on a big screen. You are right though

Imagine the bedbugs

this setup would be perfect for a movie like 2001

I’m never going back to the theater again. I have a home theater, my entire vision is taken up by my 150inch screen. I have a super comfy recliner sofa. My projector is 4k. What do I have to gain by going to the theater? Paying 15 dollars for a ticket and 6 dollars for candy? Listening to niggers and spics talk throughout the whole movie? Watching modern day pozzed propaganda? Ya, nah, I’m never going back.

I've seen a couple of films in theatre recently and enjoyed it. Hadn't been in over 10 years but I think it's enjoyable if you are on your own.

The theatres aren't the left. Most of them are probably conservative run and owned.
Left are the billionaire producers who still have all their money and actors.
They just bypassed the physical businesses now and have vertically integrated to their own streaming platforms.

Yeah, it’ll never work. By the way, what are hotels? Or better yet? What’s an Air BnB?

>go to see the new batman
>the cinema prostitute you're given is ugly and clearly has a venereal infection
>it's considered bad manners not to fuck her
>have to awkwardly cram my limp dick into this unattractive woman while Batman is asking the Riddler where his girlfriend is
>look across the aisle and see Chad ploughing away at a 10/10 goddess
>he sees me and gives me a cheeky wink
>look to my other side and see an autistic zoomer with tears in his eyes getting buttfucked by a tranny
>I guess someone always has it worse

How about movies that aren't pretentious shit, blatant propaganda, or shitty rehashes?

I haven't gone to a theater in 5 years and don't really miss them. Movies are total garbage these days and everything is over priced.

Enjoy your bed bugs bro

Why would I waste money on overpriced Cinemas when i can just open up my reliable pirate site, watch any movies I WANT in HD with whatever food I want?
and 's point too, modern movies usually fucking suck and you rarely get more than 5-20 good gems per year.

yeah they pay people to change the sheets inbetween new custoemrs u fucking retard

>watch any movies I WANT in HD with whatever food I want?
get out of the house innit