What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: 0_MAIN-Daisy.jpg (615x409, 37.55K)

they told him he would be the new big shit, but he didn't, so he became a big shit

but does he understand that he will lose potential parts by shitting on his employer

He is a dumb and ugly pig. He screams about BLM and white racism. But he despises black women and is offended since he was not allowed to fuck a white bitch in SW.
Because deep down he is sure that white people are superior. It's pretty funny.

A retard who cries about white supremacy and how racism can only come from white people while living as a millionaire in a white country because white people rescued him from a life in a miserable african shithole.
In other words, a bad person that deserved to have his dream ruined for being an ungrateful, hypocritical bastard.

Dumb negro got so fucking uppity to the point that even jews got annoyed with him and punished him by not fucking the white slut.
It's hilarious.

Being based

Remember when they forced him to tell the lie that episode 9 script ended up on ebay?

Daily reminder that John Boyega stood on a platform in central London and called for segregation between races.

He absolutely had a point about the sequel trilogy wasting his character and yet he very stupidly criticized them publicly.

Here’s a free tip, kids: NEVER talk about about a previous employer publicly.

yeah, how humiliating

That stupid nignog ruined Pacific Rim 2 just so his character could have more screentime.
I'm glad his career is ruined.

He doesn't realize how ugly he is.

Attached: img_8367.jpg (1200x675, 131.51K)

>pls disneyplus me

Attached: boyega desert star wars tfa.jpg (575x249, 116.07K)

He's playing King Ghezo of Dahomey in an upcoming historical revisionist film. He's probably going to play some benevolent King that fought against slavery, meanwhile this guy is literally black hitler, and had annual human sacrifice rituals where 1000s of black slaves were sacrificed in his name.

kek, fucking memes coming true

Attached: Ghezo.jpg (640x631, 117.86K)

In fact, someone put in a red pill on the wiki page of the film, lol

Attached: Da Woman Kang.png (1289x746, 104.37K)

Based.

He couldn't get it up so she beat the absolute fuck out of him.

Attached: daisy.png (348x451, 42.4K)

He bit the hand that fed him.

Nothing. He's still working, even if the projects he's in (like naked single larry) are complete garbage. Personally if I were him I would love to be Disney plus'd. Nothing beats solid stable work.