Behold, the greatest actor of all time

Behold, the greatest actor of all time

Attached: bqr3j8jt2xs71.jpg (960x1356, 114.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRAQ_sfKDtM
youtube.com/watch?v=SkefiJco10U
youtu.be/qVyhrs9yPnc?t=152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

greatest weeb for sure

DEYTOOKER

Name a more powerful actor

Attached: [unzips katana].webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

ive been trying to ape the segal look but it is impossible to get hair of that texture, the man is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

well im soruh to hee dat, cuz now...

You gotta get your pubes transplanted to your scalp. It's a bold move but when it works, you become legendary.

I wasn't born on a turnip truck I was born on a bright sunny day and now I'm going to snatch your mother fucking birthday

No shit

ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE

He was able to successfully convince multiple IRL police stations he was a kung fu master

someone please post the floating seagal gif i cant find it

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (320x169, 3.54M)

tell me some funny steven seagal stories.
i dont know much about him aside from the fact he believes he is the greatest martial artist of all time and also that at some point he was a cop.

Attached: 1600634130762.webm (1280x720, 190.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hRAQ_sfKDtM

kek, every time

He's a cop in the same sense Dan Aykroyd is.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x1200, 230.56K)

kino

Back in the day he once said he could beat the shit out of Van Damme with his aikido. Van Damme flipped the fuck out and started stalking him trying to take him up on his challenge. Sylvester Stallone set up a big party where they were supposed to fight but Seagal backed off with some "I only use my martial arts for defense" bullshit

Also the owner of a diner I go to told me they hated him because he filmed a show there for weeks longer than they were supposed to or something and left up a giant "PERMANENTLY CLOSED" sign

lel it looks more like spraypaint than pubes

I can't handle this one.
Please post more of these

Attached: 1643173720621.jpg (960x946, 44.03K)

I will SNATCH...

When he was rolling with Sheriff Joe in Phoenix they went to arrest some guy who held cockfights in his backyard and Seagal drove a tank over his house

He runs like a GIRL

How about in his duties as a deputy sheriff, he raided a ranch on suspected cockfighting because he hates animal cruelty so much. He drove a tank into the guy's house in a raid that ended up killing over 100 chickens and a dog.

He thinks he can talk to snakes. He believes snakes are moral entities like people, some good, some bad. He's only been bitten six times, by bad snakes.

>going against schizo 90's Van Damme who had more blow in him than Ozzy and Keith Richards combined
Not a good move

Attached: steven.webm (1280x720, 432.66K)

He's fast

Attached: 1644691710989.webm (640x342, 2.94M)

no fucking way that's real

>ITS REAL

Attached: mfw(22).png (1617x1632, 1.12M)

kino

I'm guessing from the chinky credit name and the chinky CGI that's from peak kino CHINA SALESMAN with Mike Tyson
youtube.com/watch?v=SkefiJco10U

Attached: 1615947348952.png (1013x1500, 2.44M)

did anyone ever figure out why richie did bobby lupo?

>That knife trick seagull does when he pulls it out

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg (750x1000, 110.82K)

>A stylist who fitted him for a tuxedo for the Academy Awards once said, "I had to tailor the tux around two giant guns. He said he needed 'cover' in case 'they' rushed the stage on him. Who 'they' were, I have no idea."

youtu.be/qVyhrs9yPnc?t=152

Director: how many cuts do you want?
Seagal: yes.

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind sir.

It was the enemies within

I don't know how he got within a mile of the Academy Awards, unless he brought the groceries to the back door.

Attached: 4.jpg (200x200, 11.6K)

>that little dance at 1:22

would this be a good seagale movie to break my cherry with?