Inb4 he OD's and wins a posthumous oscar

inb4 he OD's and wins a posthumous oscar.

Attached: Untitled.png (593x586, 336.34K)

C

L

He wanted to imitate Heath that badly huh?

ACTORS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC WE SHOULD BE KILLING THEM ON SIGHT

A

haha classic

The mythos of DC villain actors lives being ruined because the role was "so effin twisted" needs to be put to rest. Actors say retarded shit like this all the time and it's because they've never had a real job in their entire lives.

It's just marketing. Heath was legitimately very, very good as the Joker to begin with, and then him ODing led to all that "oh he was acting as the Joker so seriously he DIED from it" nonsense elevated his role to a pop-mythical status because the (false) mystique of a man who was so committed to his role he went insane.

WB and DC already tried to pull this stunt again with the Jared Leto Joker, and then AGAIN with Joaquin Joker. They all go "wowww I was so into this role it was making me CRAZY bro, it's nuts what we put on screen here haha" to try and capitalize on the public perception of Batman villains being schizophrenic role-of-the-year spectacles.

If people told me my by best role was playing a clown in a comic book movie and my career was only going to go down from there I'd OD too.

His second best role was being a faggot of course he ODed

Yes. And birds go tweet. What else?

>wb marketing
kys glownigger
based

>I played make-believe so good it affected my real life too!
Do actors really think this makes them look good?

Attached: paul-dano.png (480x360, 203.44K)

S

I'm tired of pretending septic man isn't based.

Septic 5 classic

S

>glownigger
Only retards and redditors use this word. I hate actors like every civilization throughout history has hated actors.

I

Absolutely classic.

Attached: 1645064832378.png (307x131, 3.88K)

>"oh he was acting as the Joker so seriously he DIED from it"
I joked with my friends at the time that the studio killed him to sell tickets since they played it up so fucking much.

C

this is a certified classic thread

>WE SHOULD BE KILLING THEM ON SIGHT
>w-what do you mean glownigger? AHH REDDIT

Attached: 1619273444608.jpg (1280x720, 41.82K)

Attached: gimp.png (1200x598, 688.49K)

the "classic paul dano" meme was started and forced by paul dano himself.