Dude... office work where you sit on your butt all day is like... actually really hard

>Dude... office work where you sit on your butt all day is like... actually really hard

Attached: 35CFA8FC-705E-4451-96F9-4A907EFAB1E4.jpg (930x1377, 191.72K)

I'm an 18 year old zoomer and I'm terrified of the encroaching inevitability of having to work.
How do I avoid it? Get rich in crypto?

>Get rich in crypto?
You missed your chance retard, it's the wagie life for you.

oh no no no

Unironically, it is. Why do you think wagecucks and tradesmen don’t do it? They could never sit still and focus on something for eight hours straight.

You sell your twink butthole for drugs like the rest of us

I've worked in an office before; I had to do stuff like organize and shred papers, clean out old closets, and other grunt work. I thought it was fun.

There's an interview with Mike Judge where he talks about how much he wanted to work in an office when he was younger and when he finally got an office job he realized it was torture and he would rather do anything else, so it comes from personal experience

It was the opposite for me, I grew up watching movies like this thinking office life would be a living hell, then when I got an office job I realized it was easy as shit and cozy

yes it probably would have been soul-draining to have a data entry job where all you do is copying existing documents to a different format to prepare them for the Y2k millennium crash which never even happened
not all office jobs are equal and they can take a physical and mental toll even if you're not moving around and lifting heavy shit

Y2K wasn't a big deal because of labor like this. It was never some sort of apocalypse thing it was just a pain in the ass from shitty code that a bunch of programmers had to update

>I suffer in the first world where I can easily get a meaningless comfy job with a steady paycheck

uber eats. worked driving a forklift and my friend was an office drone and we were both offered promotions but couldn't do the 9-5 anymore. he makes more money delivering food and I just cut back on spending to make the same at the end of the month working about 15 hours a week. download audiobooks or movies and you'll never actually work

Female hands types this.

Office works sucks, especially when you work somewhere that gives a shit.

You think yih can just surf your favorite sites during downtime , but the reality hits when the only thing you can access isvyiur company email, company newaletter., and taskmanger software.

>office work in an air conditioned building with benefits... man... this is so SOULless... and so cruel!
>busting my ass sweating outside and doing permanent damage to my body? based

>work in a depressing office or work construction/in a factory where you can be killed or maimed
ah yes, the 2 choices

Attached: 1618790950465.jpg (1080x608, 320.69K)

No, I'm a guy.

Working in an office environment for an asshole boss is literal hell. It crushes your soul. Its easier just being a mechanic, handyman or some shit.

Think of it like this. Yiu aearn your higher tier wage for dealing with asshole management. Not for the work that you do.

Attached: 1604466724069s.jpg (105x125, 2.28K)

It's not hard in a physically demanding way, but it's soul-crushing.

Can't wait for the 2038 problem to hit. I know that plenty of the shit that I've written will break unless they fix Linux.

i took the tradepill but it has its own tales of woe. better than being a neet though so it is what it is.

>complaining about getting to work in your own private cubicle
He even said himself that he only does about 15 minutes of actual work in a given day. He literally does nothing all day and complains about it. I hate baby boomers and gen x so goddamn much

Attached: open-office-compressor.jpg (2000x1333, 357.22K)

judge's main problem is he went into office work during the mid-90s, a time where all the managers and higher were retards who never studied computers, managing people who studied computers, thus management had no idea what the people below them were doing, or how to manage them, or anything really.

such an environment only existed for a span of about five years, and had already mostly ceased to exist by the time office space came out.

most of his day was eating shit from his dozen retarded bosses, because there was nothing else to do.

I
FUCKING
LOATHE
OPEN CONCEPT OFFICES SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEE

It's not hard. That's the problem. It's soulsucking.

Well then why didn't Peter get a job in construction or something from the very beginning?

Time to learn how to draw and make YCH furry bucks like the russians user

learn to code

For real though. Why is at least half the art being made now YCH's, and why are at least half of those artists Russian?

>They could never sit still and focus on something for eight hours straight.
80% of time spent at an office involves interacting with coworkers or mildly entertaining yourself with whatever your boss allows.