Cast they/them

Cast they/them.

Attached: 1617219438891.png (1498x1244, 1.45M)

>I couldn't think of two names so I just thought up one name and reversed it
Now this is some true lazy pandering. You love to see it.

>trans non-binary Jedi
honestly, a genderless and/or sexless species, or one that has the ability to change sex at will, would make sense in the Star Wars and I wouldn't bat an eye, but trans non-binary Jedi? It's just fucking stupid. Can you even be trans AND non-binary? Aren't they contradictory

Top is MTF, bottom is FTM. Not passing.

The kotor movie will be good

they switched from having none genitals to having all genitals

I genuinely want to know why they're pushing this agenda so hard

Is it literally depopulation

Or just internet degeneracy gone too far and women being allowed in positions of power making rules based on "being kind" and "feelings"

Also
>Not being trans and pumelling women's head in MMA

Lmao

>Jedi are an evil cult if emotionless NPCs
>Disney represents non-binary trannies by making them part of it
What did Disney mean by this?

Years from now people will remember this bunny more the they remember these corporate check box characters. Also I know a tranny that hates TLJ so they already failed.

Forgot the pick.

Attached: 5D95AF78-A273-4FCE-ABAB-3AF0EA829EE9.jpg (1900x1904, 283.92K)

I'm fine with trans representation being in a galaxy far far away,

its literally occultism manifested in modern secular skin. its a humiliation ritual.

And when will they bring the groundbreaking good writing

After they finish the the Galactic Bake Off arc.

Attached: 9DDBF08E-82E8-4B23-A1D4-F320E8A1E744.jpg (182x270, 29.55K)

It's the neoliberal dream. Selling people happiness in the form of lifelong medical treatment

Wouldn't they have decent sex reassignment surgery that far in the future?

>WE'RE SO PROUD OF OUR FAGS AND TRANNY CHARACTERS!....that's why we put them in an obscure comic that no one reads rather than risk lucrative foreign markets by putting them in our movie franchises.
Literally every woke corporation ever, kek.

In order to satisfy the "trans non-binary" market they created these bland alien characters. Pretty ironic that by deconstructing constructs like gender you create a boring world. A blank canvas, void of any colour and lore.

Considering what Kamino science is capable of it would be child’s play to remodel a body. I mean Echo’s entire existence proves it can be done. If they can make a female out of make DNA its definitely possable. The problem is that then nobody can tell for sure if they are trans so no pander points for Disney.

Do we really need to know the sexual fetishes of fictional characters?

Transitions cost $165,000 over a lifetime. Get at least a million people to transition, that's a shitload of money for the medical industry.

Need? You MUST and you WILL respect the pronouns.

Attached: jt370jruyvf61.jpg (1125x1696, 383.37K)

please visit my thread frens

Slip of the tounge

Yeah, they do look really boring compared to literally anyone else in this universe.

Our adversaries exist to make us stronger, like bullies. We're supposed to be fighting back against this sort of thing.

I AM ALL THE GENDERS

Luke, did I ever tell you about genders?
Various genders,[1] or sexes,[2] existed among the sentient species of the galaxy.[1] Many species used the designations "female" or "male," or had cultural equivalents for that binary pair of terms.[3] At least eleven genders existed throughout the galaxy,[4] as well as beings who were genderless.[5]
In Galactic Basic, singular pronouns used by individuals who did not identify as one of the binary genders included "zhe," which was used by the pirate Eleodie Maracavanya,[6] and "they," used by individuals such as the human Jedi Master Kantam Sy in the High Republic Era,[7] the Alderaanian pilot Taka Jamoreesa,[8] and the Mirialan pilot Keo Venzee of the New Republic.[9] Gender-neutral personal pronouns also existed in other languages, including Shyriiwook.[10] "Neutrois" was a term used within the Galactic Empire to describe individuals of a gender other than male or female.[11] Some individuals of the Sabetue species were genderless and could be identified by their pure white skin.[5]
They were a good friend.

Attached: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (611x815, 258.29K)