Movie cliches you hate

>character puts an object in someone's hand then pushes their fingers so they clench their hand over the object
>character brushes their teeth and finishes after spitting just once, instead of rinsing their mouth
>character is on the phone in real-time and reacts to something that would have taken too long to listen to
>characters meet up at Generic Fancy Restaurant and order drinks, one of them barely touches their drink then leaves after their brief conversation is over
>mother makes gigantic breakfast that no one eats

Attached: henry cavill superman disgusted face.png (1105x976, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPqRpar4PyE&ab_channel=manclamchow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women do the top on to each other irl I’ve never seen a male do it to

>character brushes their teeth and finishes after spitting just once, instead of rinsing their mouth
This is what you're meant to do

I like when the big guy just throws the protagonist instead of crushing his skull with his superhuman strength.
Also when the strong 90lb girl beats up 15 guys by just flipping around them

People getting shot by a handgun and go flying off dying instantly.

This one always gets me, they should make one movie where the opposite is what always happens, the guy just wraps his arms around his smaller target and keeps him close and smashes his head.

>rinsing their mouth
you're not supposed to most toothpastes have active agents that do work for 8-12 hours so especially before going to bed it's better for your oral health to not rinse after

>just keep the rest of all the toothpaste and loose plaque in your mouth

Attached: you are a dumb nigger cat.png (442x442, 466.66K)

hate that too. why does every director, choreographer, whoever the fuck always repeat this same gay fucking cliche? it's like they have to do it because all the other movies do it

>it's okay bro, you might get cancer but it's better to have pearly white teeth on your 2/10 face!

cavill face is so aesthetic

>instead of rinsing their mouth
you're not supposed to do that

My absolute top 2 biggest annoyances at tropes/cliches are:

>#1
>Character(s) get into car trying to escape
>Antagonist shoots from behind into the rear window
>Character(s) in the car get showered with glass or even shot
>The bullet evaporates and the windshield is 100% unaffected

>#2
>"He hung himself."
ITS FUCKING "HANGED"

>people answer the door instantly

Attached: 1645006338288.jpg (639x475, 18.19K)

>>character is on the phone in real-time and reacts to something that would have taken too long to listen to
I would prefer it if movies had minutes of silence where I watch a character hold a phone to his face and not say anything and if a movie doesn't do that and dares to expect me to be able to fill in a basic blank in my head I cry and call for my favorite yt critic

>PHONE RINGS
>THEY LET IT RING ON AND ON INSTEAD OF JUST ANSWERING IT AND ENDING OUR MISERY OF HEARING THE FUCKING THING RING

I dont answer my cell at all

I mute the ring and text back saying WHY CALL afterwards

Attached: 1643517539524.jpg (320x240, 65.57K)

>wash off the toothpaste and its protective propeties

wat

the VERY FIRST kill in the FIRST Terminator movie is Arnold punching his fist through a dude. a terminator is NEVER seen doing this again it's so fucking aggravating. instead it's the usual grab, throw, and slowly walk after them... like for fuck's sake it's a machine just punch through everybody, mission fucking accomplished

the toothpaste is a detergent like soap you fucking troglodyte. that's why it foams up, and on top of that you're supposed to avoid ingestng it due to the fluoride which can poison you. only a small amount is absorbed in the teeth and the rest is just the junk being removed from your enamel

Attached: 1645275880372.jpg (435x458, 37.79K)

>character is on the phone in real-time and reacts to something that would have taken too long to listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=bPqRpar4PyE&ab_channel=manclamchow

Mouthwash is what you're supposed to avoid rinsing, not toothpaste.

he pooping, babies make that same face