Reddit and Critics blown the fuck out

>Reddit and Critics blown the fuck out

Attached: Uncharted ratings.png (948x296, 166.12K)

It's actually a shit movie, though.

This brand of "lol film critics are elitist pretentious morons and we the uneducated unemployed manchildren with accounts on rotten tomatoes are actually the smart people" posts is so stupid and tired

it especially doesn't apply here

It was shit in 2007, and it's shit now.

So in other words, it's a great movie. Doesn't look like something I'd watch, but now I'm considering it.

This is the zedenya/Holland army, are you actually retarded?…

>Holland
>Wahlberg
>Last game was 6 years ago
>Comes out in a deadzone month

It has way too many red flags to be actually good, but it could be fun in the cinemas.

I hate redit as much as the next user but OP is still a faggot and this thread is fake and gay

It's always the way.

Video game movies are even worse than capeshit

Its actually just dogshit which was clear from the trailers

>rotten tomatoes
you are r*ddit, nigger

Yeah fans of a franchise will lap up any old shit won't they?

just watch the cutscenes from the games, it's the same shit and probably longer than a movie

Everything about this movie is reddit

What makes you think this specific adaptation of a mediocre videogame franchise is a great movie? Id love to hear your rationale

Idk bro. Godzilla KOTM was pretty kino

Stop seething Any Forums

It was a fun capeshit flick

This. Everytime there's one of these gaps between the critics and audience score I almost always side with the critics. Like I understand critics will give bullshit reasons why something is good or bad, but more times than not, even they know a shitty movie when they see it. The general movie going audience is still retarded and generally has bad taste.

it was pure garbage I regret paying for the ticket

What a good goy.

dude they give high scores based on how much diversity there is

So what I'm seeing here is that none of us actually watched this movie, we just have strong opinions of it?

Attached: 1634644749947.gif (98x98, 165.35K)