What do we think of Troma?

What do we think of Troma?

Attached: 088E6BD8-1AF3-4374-AC87-FB45A6EECEA5.jpg (200x200, 7.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgGmLQByqw0
youtu.be/oeijGMIxG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=5gkhtYE7ijU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we
fuck off m8

based, independent film company. I've met Lloyd several times and each time was a treat. He's incredibly insightful and down to earth. I worked on a few films they produced and it was probably the greatest time I have had helping make a film.

shpadoinkle!

Terrorfirmer is a masterpiece

Some Troma films are pretty funny but they can be so vulgar at times that they just become boring. Nevertheless, the cheap gory aspects of some of them are pretty charming.

>founded by lloyd kaufman
>jewish
>gay
gee what do i think

Hivemind post. There's less individuality on this board than there is on fucking Twitter.

Attached: 1640701334044.gif (300x206, 594.99K)

Based Lloyd Kaufman appreciater. Is it true he always prefers shooting on film rather than digital video?

It’s very jewish.

combat shock is a surprisingly good movie

as a kid Legend of the Chupacabra scared the piss out of me, looking back its hilariously fake but I think that's why I found it jarring

how many troma flicks have u guys scene? I am at 6

The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger II
Blades
Surf Nazi's Must Die
Nuke ' Em High
Redneck Zombies

what should I watch nexted?

Troma movies be like :
>make in 80's
>gore
>m16's and revolvers
>sex
>teens dresed like punks from mad max
>mutants

Fudge, Packer?

I find Troma films weirdly disturbing. I know they're going for pure shock value but I normally find that kind of shit hilarious. Troma films actually shake me a bit with how extreme they get even though it's all tongue in cheek.

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

very jewish and based

Toxic Avenger 1,2,3
Terror Firmer
Poultrygeist
Rabid Grannies
Class of Nuke 'em High
Return to Nuke 'em High
Decampitation
If you haven't seen Terror Firmer you should probably watch that one. It's the fucking epitome of Troma weirdness.

>they set up this joke like 40 minutes earlier
only been downhill since then for trey

I've only watched Night of the Chicken Dead and it's one of the most based and redpilled movies out there, literally unironically.

My heart is pure as a baked potato!

Loved Troma at one point. I'm an old fuck now and collected a lot of their 'classics' on VHS (Surf Nazis Must Die, Class Of Nuke 'Em High etc) but their best movies by far were Terror Firmer (James Gunn?) and Citizen IV. Was fortunate enough to witness Troma's Edge TV on Channel 4

gotta rewatch it, it's definitely Lloyds magnum opus

Citizen Toxie I mean. In true Troma style I was drunk when posting this

youtube.com/watch?v=hgGmLQByqw0

This, the kid getting his head run over in Toxic Avenger scarred me as a kid. I couldn't get that scene out of my mind for years.

Is their streaming service any good? I've been aware of them for years, but never watched one of their movies

I first started watching them with mates when I started fucking about with recreational drugs. Really set off my anxiety watching some of that shit when a comedown was on the way.

Always tongue in cheek so can't take it seriously

Pic related just came out remastered on Blu-ray, can't wait till it arrives.

Attached: VS-386_slipcover_front_pre_720x.jpg (720x720, 207.01K)

James Gunn's best work is still Tromeo & Juliet

Their old logo was the best.
youtu.be/oeijGMIxG0c
It always got me pumped for the film.

Agreed. Combat Shock was genuinely good. Just extremely low budget.
The music was catchy too.

If only life was this epic...

youtube.com/watch?v=5gkhtYE7ijU