Why was rogue sidelined in the xmen movies?

Why was rogue sidelined in the xmen movies?

Attached: images (7).jpg (360x433, 31.02K)

Actress couldn't act for shit. Rewatched the first xmen recently and it's genuine trash.

Shitty mutant powers

True Blood

her power is lame but overpowered at the same time

I would fuck the shit out of Anna Paquin tho

Attached: Anna-Paquin-Nude-OnOff-thefappeningblog.com-0.jpg (1401x1920, 261.53K)

Didn't Paquin end up getting into True Blood in between movies? That would have fucked her schedule and I'm sure Fox would've been petty enough to diminish her story because of it. Everyone knows they straight up had Cyke offed because of Marden's commitment to Superman Returns.

I like to think it's because her and Logan had too much shipping potential though. Kid me wanted them together so bad, I thought it was cute how it was implied she may have had a crush on him.

BIll's actor married her

Yeah I know, he's a lucky bastard

Broken powers, shes worst than super-man so writers didn't wanted to deal with her.

Because Rogue's actual power set sucks. The Rogue everyone loves is the Rogue that drained Carol Danvers of all of her powers, which allowed her to keep them. So she was super-strong, durable and could fly, which made her a huge asset to the team.

But movie Rogue just had her vampire touch, which makes her mostly useless except in extremely limited circumstances. It also meant that fans of Rogue who only knew her from the cartoon didn't like her because she wasn't the bold, aggressive and powerful Southern qt they were familiar with.

Based

Attached: XMEN-DEADPOOL-LEGION-RUNAWAYS-THEGIFTED-actors-creators.png (1096x4840, 3.29M)

>movie Rogue just had her vampire touch
That was more powerful than in the comics, she almost killed wolverine

She hit the wall hard early, and only got the role because that stupid vampire teen drama on HBO popular at the time.

she's really not a very good actress but i've always liked her for some reason. when i was a kid i first saw her in some movie about Canada geese

Is this any good? How does it compare to the theatrical cut?

Attached: 2365324354.jpg (1581x1992, 632.56K)

Aside from a few Rogue scenes there's no major difference. It all depends on whether you want to see more Anna Paquin or Elliot Page.

For being ugly as shit

What's the weirdest movie you have one of those for?

What's the purpose of a female character that can't be fucked without dying or a body condom

>1 inverted nipple
CUTE