SNYDERVERSE BAD!

>SNYDERVERSE BAD!
>POZZED WOKESHIT GOOD!

Attached: 62E26916-A217-4D54-98A2-C0854AE359B3.jpg (634x635, 71.96K)

At least when Ruby Rose ran for the hills after nearly getting crippled they made an OC to fulfill the role instead of a black Kate Kane.

yes

Attached: smug flash.jpg (252x258, 13.01K)

Where are the tits ?

Yes
I'm trans btw

Why does every single ginger in capeshit always get BLACKED? Has this phenomenon ever been explained?

gingers are the whitest of the white.

it's all pozzed wokeshit

Nigger
giNger

Maybe the casting directors are dyslexic

Attached: CF767B7F-26DB-4F92-9D1C-96A75735935E.jpg (484x3628, 716.69K)

Gingers are an actual minority on the earth, meaning they can’t stick up for themselves in situations like this

Red hair is the only color exclusive to European DNA (any red-haired non-whites are part white). Even blonde hair is found naturally in Melanesia.
So, (((they))) are in a rush to BLACK all the gingers first. After that, they'll move on to blondes, etc.

I personally believe they refuse to use actual black characters because they simply want to blackwash white ones.

Attached: Spawn MK11.jpg (1920x1080, 306.33K)

>At least when Ruby Rose ran for the hills after nearly getting crippled they made an OC to fulfill the role instead of a black Kate Kane.
this is your brain on DC

Seriously, bro, if I wasted any brain space on the comings and goings of fucking Batwoman on CW, I'd send my brain on a permanent vacation via a sawed off shotgun

Okay.

You should see these cucks cope about Peacemaker being nothing but reddit quips and fart humor

You're on an anime themed message board arguing with autists, shutins and children. You're not any better than him.

Spydwrverse is pozzed wokeshit

DC fans are not gonna like this

Blue eyes red hair is the rarest color combination on the planet.
Jews want to erase it.

I forgot they black washed death. Rip sandman

The Snyderverse is complete shit, why is it that you have absolutely no standards other than no darkies?

No darkies? He turned Aquaman into a hawaiin pedo

>made Wonder Woman jewish for no reason
>made Flash a gay tranny jew for no reason

Snyder was just as woke as current DC

are you implying snyderverse is not pozzed?
>black perry "white"
>Martian Manhunter is black
>Jimmy Olsen is a cia agent and dies 5 minutes into the movie cause he's a white guy (and the character is a redhead so of course he has to die)
>wonder woman is played by a jewish skeleton
>aquaman is played by a samoan pedophile
>flash is played by a queer jew
>flash love interest is black, played by a queer black woman

yeah totally not woke at all.

I thought it was red hair and green eyes.

>SNYDERVERSE BAD!
>POZZED WOKESHIT BAD!
>CAPESHIT BAD!

Attached: 1640758435795.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

I don't know a single DC fan that isn't a hardcore liberal

You reap what you sew