Anybody else want to be a normie after watching this?

Attached: eu.jpg (1175x1763, 643.26K)

No i want a hunter gf

No I fucking hate normies

I just want a Cassie gf.

Attached: cassie dream sequence.webm (900x506, 1.23M)

the cope cant last bro, i thougt so too but what do we have to show for, whats our endgame? missed experiences? we missed out, its unironically over

Ya unlike you I'm not a failed specimen. I genuinely do not like what they do. Whenever I see videos of groups of people doing things they find fun it is not fun. You're coping cause you're a failed normie, I don't have to

Quick poll, how many people in here have had sex?

My personality and humor is too socially stunted to ever have friends to for people to enjoy my company. I haven't hungout with another dude in about 8 years. I have absolutely no desire to try and meet friends.

in highschool i thought so too, until one day i cried on my bedroom floor unrelentingly while a radiohead song was playing, how to disappear. I shaped up but this show is recovering past trauma

Attached: 1641373979893.jpg (1536x2048, 660.75K)

This show is a cognitohazard. I watched a few episides and now I realize I want some bussy. I had to google some of the words but I think want to be whats called a chaser. Trannies hit ya boy up

Ummmmm, being an incel is not a choice lol. I would fucking murder to be normal. Are you actually being a freak as a "joke"?

>incel
Just buy sex, it's not that hard. Tryst.link

I've had gay sex

Hot

me a couple times. not worth what comes after.

I wish my parents knew how to raise a child, I've never had an emotionally intimate relationship in my life and now I'm left with complete apathy.

based and individualized. Normies are fucking cattle waiting for their cull. Covid has shown that a mass genocide would result in little value lost

gay sex is the easy way out for people who can’t fuck women

One [PROJECTION] has been deposited into your account

This show isn't reflecting normies. It's reflecting doted rich kids at University who are binging drugs in their gender studies class living on their parents money. The themes in this show are so shallow and backwards the only explanation is it was thought up by a group of modern "intellectuals".

thanks. I’m off to suck some dick now

I wish I was retarded

What's wrong with mocking rich kids?

You're just a fag

They aren't mocking rich kids. It's rich kids mocking suburban middle income kids. But you can tell it's from the perspective of rich kids since none of these characters have jobs but yet they all have money.

I don't want to eat ass though, it's disgusting

Attached: 1645147448481.webm (405x720, 1.29M)