No hype

no hype

Attached: 2020_8$largeimg_183503535.jpg (660x603, 74.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/zero hype/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

72% rotten tomatoes
65% metacritic

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/zero hype/type/op/

Then why do you keep posting about it

Its too soon. Too many iterations of the character within a decade. They should have benched Batman for a while and let demand build up, but I understand that is an impossible sell to the studio.

That's okay we can all forget about Sneeder and his shitty vision. A true successor is on the way.

Attached: the-batman-key-art-1236846.jpg (750x1262, 118.09K)

Domestic Box Office 120 million
Worldwide Box Office 310 million
It's gonna bomb hard.

Probably cuz he looks gay

I have so much capeshit fatigue. I don't give a fuck about this or any capeshit for the next 10 years.

This. Paul Dano is a great actor but we really don’t need another gritty Batman reboot

Is this the most recent batfaggotry reboot, or an even more recent one? I am so long past the point of giving enough of a fuck to keep track.

And yet you're writing about it.

Funny how that sounds, right?

Who's idea was it to cast Patterson and also make the runtime 3 fucking hours?

It's just more of the same. It's Nolan Batman 2.0. It's nothing we haven't seen before. At least Ben Affleck/Snyder gave us a Batman we've never seen before, with him being old, grizzled, and alcoholic and living amongst other super beings. At least it felt fresh. Even Pattinsons suit looks similar to Bales.

>dude who should we cast as catwoman?
>lenny kravitz' daugher?
>sure
I hope one day Warner Brothers' server gets hacked like Sony's so I can read their emails

that would be awesome, warner is so evil, they have more skeletons in their closet than any other company it's insane and people practically ignore it

>Who's
Kys yourself

I heard normies talk about being hyped for this movie at my gym yesterday so you're wrong

No dick in it, don't care.

OK bro

Attached: 1644794306376.png (598x729, 242.45K)

The imax previews are pretty much all sold out. Why does Any Forums think this will flop?

Billion opening day

ZERO
HYPE

This. The X's mean available seats right?

Attached: 204741292.png (613x718, 20.72K)