Why is no one talking about the fact that Bob Saget’s autopsy shows that there is a high likelihood he was murdered?

Why is no one talking about the fact that Bob Saget’s autopsy shows that there is a high likelihood he was murdered?
Is he too old for Zoomers to know him?

Attached: 6E67572B-065D-4D95-8B85-D1486D2F103E.jpg (1000x667, 169.05K)

go ahead millennials, solve the case

Who would bother to kill such a non-entity? Kimmy gibbler?

Why doesn’t his wife want the info on his likely murder to get out? What is she hiding and how much does she know??? And how close was she with Payton Oswald?

it says he had head trauma. plenty of ways to get that without murder

she doesn't want autopsy photos and the like to be made public. no fucking shit, nobody wants to see their loved one live posthumously like that

she wants aspects of his autopsy withheld from the public. Lets just say Bob kinda liked prostitutes and cocaine.

Who's Bob Sage?

She's probably still upset about what he did to that woman in 1990. Which he was totally exonerated of mind you.

a non-idiot or someone who isn't being threatened

>Woman...

yeah, at court he even apologized for making such an error in judgement

Every time a celebrity dies the world is objectively a better place so let's not forget that...

Come on man, that's libel.

Christina is my mum. I wanna drink the milk outta Christina's titties.

I wonder if he wouldn’t let her get at his Full House money and she got tired of waiting

What ever happened to bone density?
The coke dealer, the pimp, evening TV.

Everywhere you look (everywhere you go)
There's a "slip and fall"
And nothing to hold onto.

Everywhere you slip (everywhere you fall)
There's a corner
Or a marble countertop.

When you're on tour out there and you're all alone,
A disgruntled party is waiting to hammer your dome,
Everywhere you slip.

Kinda weird that this is the 2nd mysterious murder that Mary Kate is connected to, no?

I mean, by picrel, they were already millionaires. It's not inconceivable that MK paid someone to do it and cover it up.

Attached: 23028edcd9fdd8e24ac43f9436c1af77.jpg (992x1334, 238.58K)

He was found tucked into bed and they believe he hit his head on the headboard.

My guess is he was jacking it and he hit his head when he came. Possibly had a rope around his neck or wearing women's clothes.

Earthly life had nothing more to offer him. Even his young sexy wife's smoldering pussy had started to bore Bob, and doing standup was feeling stale. He was feeling stretched, like butter scraped over too much toast. Maybe he thought "If I just smash my head into the floor and go to bed I can wake up to be with my friend Norm in Valhalla.."

>He was found tucked into bed and they believe he hit his head on the headboard.
That headboard thing is weird, photos of the beds in the rooms at that hotel show a mostly a padded headboard that goes far up the wall, with just a thin line of wood a ways above the pillows that’s flush with the padding (the cheapest suite’s headboard looks completely padded).

>Come on man, that's libel.
In most places in the US you can’t defame dead people, which is interesting considering you’d have expected a lot more allegations against MJ if there were legit ones.

it was just a little bump

Attached: 14-55.jpg (714x900, 77.84K)