Everything's Gonna Be All White

Y'all seen this? Trailer and full show below

youtu.be/JQ2f5OVZ7Oo

youtu.be/7Up1FEI3Xco

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 89.69K)

no
nigger

fpbp

I'm white just like the rest of y'all, and I can say that you GOT to chill out about this lol, you're not getting targeted because of your skin color like PoC have
you dont have to watch it if you dont want to but dont misunderstand the message of the show

nigger

he's right. I haven't watched anything made by showtime since I tried to fap to the L word.

Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Indians all get targeted because of their skin color. But not white people. Even though we are a minority worldwide. Yeah, we are the only ones. Nobody hates us for any reason.

>WARNING:
>THIS PICTURE MAY TRIGGER
>BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: 1645241858469.jpg (851x1380, 183.13K)

is this another piece that pretends jan 6th protest was in any way comparable to the ape floyd riots?

>comments turned off
>2.9k likes vs 102k (hidden)dislikes

>but dont misunderstand the message of the show

Which is?

>White people are so fragile! Its so easy to tell, just watch my 20 hour documentary and read my 10000 page compendium explaining my mental gymnastics

>"Nigger"

Really makes you think

Attached: reversecard.png (2304x3500, 335.31K)

the fact that feel they have to actively provoke white people to get a response shows how not-triggered whites are

>Y'all seen this?

I see what you did there.

Ban american tv

fucking white people and their...
[checks list]
pale skin, average IQ, average-to-high employment rates, mayonnaise complexion, average income, low-to-average violent crime rates, subhuman neanderthal genetics, high opiate addiction rates, high depression and suicide rates

it's despicable, really

>White fragility
>

Attached: 1642032398997.jpg (492x477, 33.33K)

that should just say "N"

white people will be genocided

>Y'all

Anyone white and not from the south who says this deserves to get their fucking faces stomped the fuck in.

I am white and from the south and I give y'all permission to use the Y word.

Attached: GOLDEN.jpg (745x783, 536.9K)

don't give a shit and i hope you get raped by a nigger faggot

i don't like it but i'm not driven to attempted murder by it
control yourself

definitely triggered the chuds

shit like this is the reason I am basically a White Nationalist now. I know I’m not alone. Keep it up.