Free (with ads)

>Free (with ads)
>every 10 minutes, black people start shucking and jiving across my screen while hip hop music plays and I have to guess what the product is that they're supposed to be selling me

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-internet-troll-4chan-others-miscellaneous-vertebrate-video-game-thumbnail[1].png (360x360, 11.6K)

you're welcome nigga

They're advertising AIDS medication

Attached: meds.jpg (2951x1928, 1000.48K)

Burgers?

>PrEP: Because it’s literally impossible to stop faggots from letting strangers cum inside their bleeding rectums

They're spending billions just to broadcast them everywhere for no reason other than that they can

Lmfao

>what the product is
It's called state-sponsored racial propaganda

you WILL watch the niggers shuck
you WILL watch the niggers jive
you WILL absorb nigger visuals

>BMWF couple. Every. Single. Ad.
And motherfuckers have the audacity to say this shit isn't anti white propaganda.

What white person has seen a commercial in the last decade?

Literally just ad block

white boomers

Nope.

Attached: blog_ubo_feat1.jpg (1404x832, 27.84K)

Black Trans Health Matters btw

>black people start shucking and jiving across my screen while hip hop music plays and I have to guess what the product is that they're supposed to be selling me
Last time this happened, it was Levi's

we WULL track your eyes and pause the ads if youre not watching

Attached: 1644279887711.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

It’s not some conspiracy, user. The company just doesn’t want to make the statement that they’re some kind of whites only thing by not having any BIPOC in their commercial. And it’s a really good thought process to have because they all independently get to the same conclusi9n.

I hate blacks. I just hate them.

t.non American

JUST CALL EM NIGGERS

>modern hip hop music
>gay lisp brown person
>‘I like to be safe, so when I’m taking drugs and putting things in my bottom I use prevntia by Pfizer’
>now available with Medicaid
>get you covid booster at the same time at participating cvs and qualify for a ten dollar visa gift card

Not anymore. Bmwf is quaint and old fashioned now. At this point I just want to see a single white Person on tv. The new thing is AMBF.

>I'm black so my perspective is black, there's just gonna always be that little bit of seasoning, that's just how it is

how disconnected from reality are you lol, not only that you think people dont watch commercials, but that its a white thing