Its possible

its possible

Attached: Capture.png (1219x390, 63.72K)

A big so what.

Perhaps the gun was a ghost.

Is it possible Alec's seething hatred of cinematographers somehow telepathically nudged the trigger?

>"Then they visually showed me you can pull the hammer back without actually pulling the trigger and without actually locking it," Carmack-Altwies explained. "So you pull it back partway, it doesn’t lock, and then if you let it go, the firing pin can hit the primer of the bullet."
lol that's even fucking worse, he held the hammer back partially then released it

serves him right for using a 20 gauge Glock assault rifle which he is always railing against

I wouldn't stand behind him either haha

LOCK
HIM
UP

That there's Mindshot Baldwino. Magician turned gunslinger. Some say he can shoot you without even pulling a trigger.

he fanned it and mowed down everyone in his path

The justice system is corrupt beyond reform. He's going to get away with it

>"So you pull it back partway, it doesn’t lock, and then if you let it go, the firing pin can hit the primer of the bullet."

Im pretty sure this has been common knowledge for a hundred years. This is why it was designed with a safety stop and why some people loaded only five rounds so the hammer rests on an empty chamber.

Alec Godwin

The bullet was propelled by hate.

literally not how a single action army works. The first click when pulling the trigger back is the safety

I mean hammer

I guess you're just allowed to kill people if you don't know how guns work.

Not how it works if it's in good repair, but if it's a badly worn gun, the half-cock notch might not catch.

Any Forums seething

He has that ability and he used it for this bitch? He must see the future too and know she metoos or something

so he wanted to murder her so badly he pulled the trigger via telekinesis?