Untitled

Attached: 491724.png (745x677, 196.29K)

imagine the smell

Except he didn't really ever have a choice, did he? And I don't think he wanted one too. It was about the importance of the illusion of choice. There was another higher power.

Rick and Morty btfo.

I'm thinking........................

Attached: matrix 3 bts.webm (600x446, 2.92M)

Why do you make that choice?

Wow. Actual craftsmanship!

I don't have to imagine
I haven't showered in 10 days

Attached: 1616523979148.jpg (250x242, 14.26K)

>ywn destroy the matrix with your fellow smiths

very nice

Neo absolutely was coping about the fact that free will simply can’t logically exist. Smith was still wrong about that this should for some reason make us stop wanting to live

Why, Mr. user? Why do you make Any Forums bait threads about trannies?

Attached: yQC7jw9ggDshYL9aXp.png (755x711, 779.51K)

DELETE THIS

>Why?
>Because yes.
It's both genius and retarded at the same time

you again

Attached: 1643972737043.jpg (229x220, 4.88K)

Uhmm...no?

Attached: pepe-gun.gif (220x220, 23.3K)

>all that effort and money and time wasted on this movie

You've both got it wrong. Free will DOES exist, but ONLY at the most fundamental level of existence. This is why the Oracle says: "You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

The Matrix films were unironically dropping profound redpills about the nature of free will.

Time is illusory, just like space, solidity and everything else besides Pure Consciousness. What people call 'movement' is an illusion. Nothing ever truly moves, every moment is like a frame in a television show. When you watch a television show, it looks like you're seeing moving images, but the images you are seeing are not moving at all. You are seeing one frozen image after another in rapid succession, so it looks as though you are seeing moving images (even though you're not). Time is like that. Every moment in our lives is like a frozen image, an eternity of its own. And it is possible to both 'rewind' and 'fast-forward' these frozen images - this is known as 'time travel'.

Everyone is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (which are us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose to be punched in the face for whatever reason. I know this is hard to accept. I genuinely do. But it's true all the same. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there IS free will.

a lof of effort like this is wasted on even worse or more unknown movies

ight brah.