What's your favorite episode of air disasters?

What's your favorite episode of air disasters?
Mine is the current live episode at Heathrow airport watching jets land in a huge wind storm. You guys should check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=vPQh1FrbOc0

Attached: 91OXQNAWAYL.jpg (2560x1920, 534.68K)

Nobody? We gaan?

Nothing is going to happen.

it's fun to watch

looks fun

funny to see the planes wings and body jiggling
makes them look kind of.. soft and. like you might like to touch them. dont nobody post that stuff though

Gimly Glider

why wouldnt you just use this thread retard?

lmao this guy is making zero effort to pretend he doesn't want the plane to crash

dubs 4 crash

That chat holy shit
>DUDE, LETS GET HIM TO 150K!
>REMEMBER TO LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

I've ordered the boxset from australia, it should be entering the country any day now. I hope it's on one of these planes.

WE GAAN

>fair play, mate, fair play

He wasn't lying, that is a big fucking plane

Attached: WTF land already.png (644x366, 67.83K)

These birds are making me proper nervous

1) BAW009 - 747 windshield starts to glow and they lose all 4 engines for some mysterious reason, essentially turning it into a glider. Sulfur smoke also enters the cabin for some reason.

2) Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 - Pilots spend way too much time trying to figure out if landing gear lightbulb is out. End up unintentionally disabling autopilot and crashing into the everglades. This plane caused airlines to no longer salvage parts due to Flight 401s parts haunting other planes. As a side note survivors were fucked over with infections due to the everglades and had to be put in hyperbaric chambers.

Attached: 1645094592687.webm (464x848, 2.94M)

Helios 522. Maybe the most depressing way to go.

bump

Attached: 14283783828.jpg (1280x720, 78.49K)

Nicely done! Nicely done!

for the wannabe pilot flight attendant that tried to fly it maybe... but the passengers didn't feel or know about a thing, just passed out and never woke up.

Yeah, poor bastard. It wasn't even his shift. And his fiancé was on the plane.

>plane about to crash
>wooop wooop RETARD RETARD RETARD
>plane reminds pilot in it's last minutes who retarded he is
It's a nice little detail.

That Air India landing was very sloppy. Those passengers must have gotten a real kick.

>qatar bails at the end
cowards

>2nd abort, barely a hundred feet from the runway
The absolute madlad