Small budget, almost cost nothing to make

>small budget, almost cost nothing to make
>becomes the biggest R-Rated movie ever
>Warner doesn't continue with the trend
>they go back to doing another Batman movie instead of making more villain movies
Are people in Warner retards? How did they manage to fuck this up?

Attached: 1645161078411.jpg (739x415, 41.51K)

Because when Joker was released over a billion women and trans bipoc were genocided by angry gamers, they don't want to deal with that again.

>Are people in Warner retards?
if they weren't we would have Snyder Cut 2 and 3

WB may be retarded, but the people are retarded too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 5.55.01 AM.png (1698x1372, 1.78M)

Normies only care about the joker because of Heath Ledger though. Do they even care about any other DC villains?

How do you see the obvious so clearly, that those retards are am overwhelming minority, and still pander to them? Joker singlehandedly proved that those faggots amount to a fart in the wind when the chips come down.

That's high for streaming.

I want a pedophile movie next, maybe the scarecrow guy can scare lolis for the lulz or some shit.

I like Snyder; I like the Snyder Cut, but this is massive cope. Outside of a vocal minority, his take on superheroes isn't very popular.

Checked and correct.

The same retards that kills the Snyderverse when Aquaman made a billion

Wrong. There's a reason we aren't handed analytics. People are also more retarded than you know. 33% retention is high these days. That's not a cope. That's goddamned depressing.

It's really astonishing come to think of it.

it was boring shit

So you're saying WB tanked the Snyderverse out of spite? I think that if it made a shitload of money we'd see the Snyderverse continue.

You'd be wrong. WB absolutely tanked the snyderverse out of spite, especially since Snyderverse movies started hitting billion marks and WB still tanked it. Meanwhile even fucking Army of the Dead has a follow-up feature film.

A lot of their other R rated films flopped even with smaller budgets. Joker had at least a month of “you will get shot if you go see this movie” which was basically free hype for the film

What does this count as 'finishing'?
If someone stopped half way through and watched the rest the next day are they counted as finished, or unfinished, or is that two separate views - one of each?

Nah they’re right . Snyder under performed and he basically coasted on character name recognition. Man of Steel was decent but he basically has nothing left to say with superhero characters so it’s just as well be moved on,

It's barely a villain movie to begin with, maybe that's why it was successful. People went in with the expectation of seeing more popcorn capeshit, and it turned out to be an actual movie with actual characters and writing.

I've read posts like this before back when you fags were telling people snyder cut would never happen.
Fact is, WB fucked up big time. Just watch.