Do you still think she's still alive?

Do you still think she's still alive?

Attached: Tea Girl.jpg (264x191, 8.02K)

Nope. Tea Girl is waiting for you in hell, OP.

go have a nap kim

Is this something most people on the internet at the time of its release have seen?

she was too friendly with that white man. there's no way they let her live after that.

So Kim Jong Il did have her killed then?

>go into closed-off country with a camera crew
>government completely controls the tour
>government clears civilians from random tea shop, tells the hostess to be at her best
>camera crew walks in
>fat retard: "OMG THERES NOBODY HERE??? SHE MUST BE SO LONELY?? I BET NOBODY HAS BEEN HERE FOR 10 YEARS OMG.... I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER..."
>(two weeks later films himself having sex with a blow up doll for his next big Vice project)

Lurk moar

Is North Korea kino? How would they treat me if I, a US citizen, defected?

What do you mean, do zoomers know about it now?

>you will never play billiard with her

Yes. Back when Vice was based

Attached: 1539379457984.png (1809x1231, 48.81K)

Do you play Basketball?

>founded Vice
>founded the hipster look
>founded the Proud Boys

Attached: 3000.jpg (1200x1200, 179.04K)

>go into communist dictatorship
>video tape slave girl doing all the things she shouldnt be doing
>pool
>eating food not for her
>that entire sex scene

They got her killed.

Vice was never based

Until Shane pushed out Gavin, it was.

It's been long enough since the show aired that she'd have probably died of hunger or poor health even if she wasn't assassinated.

How? It was the same le sex le drugs garbage

The origin of the Proud Boys is pretty funny because it essentially started as a joke to get one of Gavin's producers laid.

It'd be a gamble on whether they use you for a public execution and falsify a claim you were a spy and proof of western devilry, or they turn you into an actor and youre forced until the end of your days to play the pro-NK defector.

>How would they treat me if I, a US citizen, defected?
Some GIs did defect to the DPRK during the Korean War and their accounts indicate they were treated pretty poorly

I think of all that defected, only 1 stayed and the rest got the fuck out.

Jaka Parker's NK vlogs are so fucking comfy

Attached: 3763521.jpg (368x206, 16.63K)

It really wasn. Now its like that but when Gavin was running it with Shane, he wanted more stuff like the North korean doc and the Pakistan on but then when he was forced out then shane went hard with the drug shit.

They don't really let you leave on your own terms, one guy got out though an amnesty set up by Japan (because he had a kidnapped Japanese waifu), the rest are either still there or died there.

The doc left with just the one still alive.