Untitled

Attached: 71C12FAE-7481-473C-939E-D82E6D5D4874.png (640x579, 223.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7D8THFr2QnY
youtube.com/watch?v=GbmP2c6TGKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2000? More like 15 crisis actors who leaped before a controlled demolition.

Sounds like a yuge faggot

>check em

i saw this on reddit

also i don't like it because it makes american kids sound like fragile pussy doomers who don't know real hardship (which may be true, I dunno)

they jumped onto secret bouncy castles on the streets below, it was all a fucking lie

>10 during 9/11/2001
>millennial
lolwut? Fucking zoomers, b'y.

I watched 30k people get carpet bombed to death on live TV as a teen and I lost faith in both TV and any respect for society or humanity

P sure the hangover in 2011 had a joke about using 9/11 as an excuse for anything even at that point

>also i don't like it because it makes american kids sound like fragile pussy doomers who don't know real hardship (which may be true, I dunno)
Its true, we live in a nightmare. We are a occupied empire run by jews, all entertainment is propaganda, women have been given free reign to be retards, we are all fat, dumb, drugged up godless neurotic losers.

Attached: 1606896823070.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

Why do leftists still pretend to care about what happened on 9/11?

My dad said I was clapping and laughing when watching 9/11 on the news as a child, he said I was making ‘weee’ noises and imitating the planes

Why do millennials always like blaming other people or things?

This it was funny. it like when you see the garbage truck just floor a car.

Why do people who do absolutely nothing to make their lives better always act like it's not their fault they're unhappy?

zoomers watched the january 6th terrorist attack on the capitol, which is said to be worse than 9/11. millennials ain't got shit on zoomers

>I SAW TWO BIG BUILDINGS FALL DOWN AS A KID
>AHHHHHH IM GOING FUCKIN INSANE AHHHHHHH

I rmember i was in school and was excited so I could go home and play banjo kazooie. Am I based or a sociopath?

>I’m traumatized because of a televised event 21 years ago that I either didn’t watch, didn’t understand while watching, or don’t remember
>THAT’S why I can’t get a job or make friends or have a relationship
Fucking pathetic

>banjo kazooie
sociopath

9/11 barely meant shit to most of us that arent from new york

got more affected by beheading videos and shit

Imagine being in the twin towers and having the option to die like the rest you think to yourself "fuck it I want to be on TV and mind break the millenials for life" what a CHAD mindset to have.

enough with your delusions.
millenials are certified whiny faggots.

Checked

Banjo kazooie was great fuck you

based

>off-topic twitter screencap thread
>phone poster
too scared to post on his home ip but still wants to make these useless fucking threads. Phoneposters truly are the worst cancer to plague this site for a long time now.

america was always jewish you retarded new fag, all the diasporas from europe were the JEWISH populations of those countries

so yeah your one grandpa might have been polish and the other anglo, but really they were both jews

The most common definition of millenial is born between 1980 to 1995, retard.

>We kept journals in elementary
>Thought 9/11 was one of those cool Discovery Channel building demolition shows where they level the building with bombs
>Wrote about how cool it was
>Teacher called me special in a parent teacher interview

It wasn’t the actual event, but things that came after like the patriot act and TSA treating everyone like a terrorist.

Yeah, specially based.

Is this you?
youtu.be/7D8THFr2QnY

I got unbelievably filtered by it.

It's embarrassing that some people still somehow believe that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>our high school history book had a section on the holocaust
>I got detention for drawing giant tits on a picture of anne frank
Good times

the dykes who ran my school called any white boy who was bored to tears having to be retaught something for the 10,000 time for jamal and becky's benefit special

I hope you succeed in starting 20+ reply chains of schizo arguments.

Well that's a little dramatic it's not like you actually saw 2000 people die. More like watching 10-20 die and a couple buildings fall down.

Melt? No. Make the structurally weaker? Yeah.

Jan 6 was a set up by media, Antifa and some undercover gov officials

January 6th isn't even a real date. That just further proves the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbmP2c6TGKc

people are anxious because they spend too much doomscrolling and seeking out validation from other anxious pessimistic people