/JHRG/ Jonah Hill Redemption General

What in the living fuck could he have said? Ornellas bitch mind thinks far too fast for poor Jonah.
>"What am I your pimp?"
>Threats on her life.
>Mike Tyson speaking for him.

"No!"

None of these will work. There must be a combination of words, phrases, anything that could have saved sad ol' Jonah. Anyone got anything?

Attached: jonahhill-711359 (1).jpg (674x400, 54.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBRuvQP5fd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to website

"nice one".

>"What, you don't want to get with *this* thaang?"
>*does a little seductive dance*
>audience laughs
that's it

He’s on that sigma grindset haha

Ornella is more powerful than King Kong, Thanos, Superman, and the Abrahamic God put together. There is no solution.

Attached: 1536470296299.png (1342x1000, 631.88K)

But you already knew that user

Attached: jonahposting is forever.jpg (2961x1199, 661.74K)

There was a cap with a very good reply that somehow flew under the radar for many years. I dont want to spoiler it as it was more about the delivery than the actual comeback

>No
That's not really a witty comeback though. As a comedian she would probably be expected to have something better.

We just need a little more time bros.. please just a little more time!

Attached: FBF3E93C-DDBB-4A73-BECB-1C1FCCBE814F.jpg (694x425, 54.59K)

>I’m fat like your mom which is why our marriage works

I fucked your producer just to get this interview.

>uhh what sorry my headset isn’t working can somebody come swap this out please

By the time they get him a new headset and re-do the joke the comedic timing will be ruined and he can just be like ‘oh.. haha lol’

>sorry we dont have superlarge headsets that fit your head jonah

LMAO

>Say basically nothing in response
>After the fact you try your best to lose all that weight, showing how much her comments hurt you

guys I think I solved it!

>purse lips
>raise eyebrows like she's a cunt
>lean back
>"eh"
Only way to beat a woman

i doubt he could've pulled it off, but he should've handled it like tom cruise did with the water prank

youtube.com/watch?v=KBRuvQP5fd8

tell her that you came to her show to do an interview and it's incredibly rude/mean spirited of her to just insult you out of the blue.

pulls out glock copypasta

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..

The Tom Cruise angle is just a rehash of the Mike Tyson solution.

Its perhaps worse as the Tom Cruise solution only works if youre handsome

>"...And then you leave"

>Jona smiles and says "Then the door suddenly locks behind you all and my hired hitman comes out of the bathroom to greet you all."
>audience laughs
>Jonah looks smugger and says "Oh, no, no, Im being completely serious."
>audience laughs harder

Attached: jonah vs weathergirl.jpg (1280x720, 112.92K)

why is she living rent free in all your heads and none of you incels were even the brunt of her teasing?