What was the message of Goobacks exactly?

What was the message of Goobacks exactly?

Attached: 2828CF1B-976B-4A64-B237-67BF2CA795DE.jpg (650x433, 29.24K)

That Mexicans cause the problems that makes them flee to america in the first place

>I think it's wrong to call them goobacks because they're no different from us. [loosens up and opens his eyes] They're just humans trying to make their lives better. Look, it sucks that the immigrants' time is so crappy, but the cold hard truth is that if we let them all come back to our time, then it's just gonna make our time crappy too. Maybe the answer isn't trying to stop the future from happening, but making the future better. [the mound of men stops copulating]

apparently that we should improve mexico

Embrace globohomo and spend your life in a fruitless effort to uplift other races instead of doing anything for your own

That libertarians are the only smart people that know best, everyone dumb except them.

You left out the part that making the future better is gay and then all the men got back naked and jumped I pile together.

you're right. i think that means its hopeless and theirs nothing we can do.

The only thing to do to stop it is to turn everyone gay...oh wait that's happening also.

Attached: s65ucscbl5l71.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Ah, Conservatism

DEY TERKER JEEEEEEEERBS!

>downward wage pressure caused by scarcity on the job market doesn't depreciate wages
why are right wingers historically economically illiterate?
>there hasn't been a downward trend for wages compared to productivity or the cost of living that literally anybody who can read a graph can see
>inb4 south park guys aren't right wing
>inb4 but my wage is actually higher who cares if groceries and bills are 2 times more expensive
They are libertarian chuds just because they married black women doesn't negate that.

WE'VE GOT TO WORK FOR A BETTER FUTURE

Illegal immigration is frustrating but we as a country should look at bigger issues like not polluting latin america with waste or funding drug cartels

>bro you must hire import low spics because globalist kikes need cheap labour in the country

think i can explain, OP. it's about republicans who get really worked up over immigration. when you ask them to defend their views they say something along the lines of "the jobs"

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
fpbp

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Try to format it in a more coherent way. Mixing meme arrows and normal text arbitrarily also doesn't help.

a giant gay sex pile will remove all the mexicans

Are they not correct though? It's supply and demand after all. The supply of workforce has increased without a comparable increase in employment positions, or demand. This shifts the price negotiation towards the work demand side. Usually this results in a lowering of wages, or inability to negotiate higher wages.

That person doesn't have any of their own thoughts aside from memespeak. Sloganeers are NPC's but don't even realize it.

Attached: DougStanhope.jpg (985x422, 85.26K)