I'm just saying, if they can nail the white parts of this it might turn out okay

I'm just saying, if they can nail the white parts of this it might turn out okay

Attached: lotr - rings of power.jpg (768x768, 113.52K)

They won't.
This is gonna be Galadriel's gurl power movie.
To see how it turns out just watch all the Ciri moments in Netflix's The Witcher. That's exactly what you're getting.

There's not going to be a single aspect of this show that will be good. If you're only problem with it is
>hurr muh niggers
then you're retarded

>Khazad-dum rock breaking competition
sounds fun desu

Attached: 6635624.png (1922x992, 1.84M)

I'm just saying, if you ignore the niggers and rampant predatory homosexuality america might turn out okay

it looks good to me. imo the latest kerfluffle is a PR push designed to exploit the hateful comments anons and shills post for political gain/maneuvering. it doesn't even come out for 9 months. some blackrock owned PR firm probably did this

This doesn't look good eithet. It looks fake. The elve screaming is retarded also, why is he screaming when he's in rape-range of that orc in front of him?

>fan fiction-tier story
>full of niggers
>the worst writers from hannibal and bcs (hilariously both women)
>showrunners only previous accomplishment was writing jj trek 3
This show never had a chance and retarded faggots like you should kill your self

take your meds nigger lover, then go back to r*ddit

The world is grey, the mountains old,
The forge's fire is ashen-cold;
No harp is wrung, no hammer falls:
The darkness dwells in Durin's halls;
The shadow lies upon his tomb
In Moria, in Khazad-dûm.
But still the sunken stars appear
In dark and windless Mirrormere;
There lies his crown in water deep,
Till Durin wakes again from sleep.

dwarves btw (they're literally just humans with big beards and there is nothing dwarven about them)

>muh niggers
>only 2 black characters in the show with mostly white actors

Are you guys seriously that fragile?

Attached: 1616158096113.png (1083x720, 305.93K)

no, because if they cared about the story they would just hire the best actor for the role regardless of race and their performance would win us over. do you really think the fucking half-cyborg thing from justice league and a black amy schumer were the two best people in the entire world for those roles? can you really tell me that they weren't diversity hires?

also, i hate niggers out of principle. you've obviously never interacted or shared a space with one for more than 5 minutes or you'd feel the same way.

And the rest of the cast are stellar picks with no faults whatsoever right? It's just the black ones that are flawed and must be scrutinized and criticized

Also I have had black friends, coworkers, and neighbors yet somehow I never became racist

Attached: 1612028472106.png (1100x1007, 492.78K)

>This is gonna be Galadriel's gurl power movie.
it is a 50 hours tv show...

even one nigger is too many

Attached: 1605759186556.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

>I'm just saying, if they can nail the white parts of this it might turn out okay
im just saying if he can use lube during the rape it might not be so bad

fucking retard

I fucking hate ESL people so much, fuck off retard

>there are only a few rotten cells in your liver and you look yellow
is your body so fragile that it can't handle some cancer?

?

I'm not the person you initially replied to but you having to state that it's actually a tv show and not a movie means you don't understand nuance...he even brings up the witcher tv show and your stupid ESL monkey ass still needs to chime in

must be german or some kind of retarded person