Adulthood is realizing you're the unlikable and neurotic Spenny, not the eccentric and charming Kenny

Adulthood is realizing you're the unlikable and neurotic Spenny, not the eccentric and charming Kenny.

Attached: event29398.jpg (1280x720, 209.09K)

Adulthood is realizing this show was always shit

Adulthood is realizing they both purposely played off of each other and exaggerated their own personality traits for a tv show.

sound something a spenny would say

holy shits youre so fucking smart please tell me more

Neurotic Jew vs sociopathic Jew

adulthood is realizing you're the huge flamer Maurice Del Taco, not the eccentric and charming Silencio

Attached: kenny.jpg (3828x2160, 455.79K)

Adulthood is realizing that over analyzing Spenny's behavior to make him the bad guy is stupid. Kenny is a cunt because it's funny, simple as that. And most people like you or I would seem retarded like Spenny if continually pestered unscripted. He's just some schmoe

Attached: gettyimages-487676208-612x612.jpg (409x612, 42.14K)

Daily reminder
>Kenny: Any Forums
>Spenny: leddit

Attached: kenny.png (576x592, 259.21K)

Adulthood is realizing Kenny was the one who oversaw editing, and your entire view of the show is obviously skewed/warped.

Spennyhood is realizing you're the unlikable and neurotic Spenny, not the eccentric and charming Kenny.
Kennyhood is realizing you're not the unlikable and neurotic Spenny, you're the eccentric and charming Kenny.

based

tfw charming and neurotic

it's a weird one because half of the episodes are kino and the other half are cringe bullshit that you can tell they had to edit heavily to make interesting. there's no in between

ywnbaw

this thread was made by spenny

I would have played with those jugs too.

Attached: boobass.png (1205x648, 1.46M)

Daily reminder
>Kenny: ifunny
>Spenny: 9gag

ywabav
(you will always be a virgin)
lmao

Kys (kill your self)
Inb4 more projecting

…cried the virgin
lmao

I had sex 2 days ago, how about you?