The Walking Dead is back and I haven't seen any threads so here we go. This is the tail end of the final season...

The Walking Dead is back and I haven't seen any threads so here we go. This is the tail end of the final season. Spoilers included.
>This show is still on?
Yes.

Attached: twd19473564.jpg (1920x1440, 401.31K)

Nobody cares about that shitshow. Every woman is blacked, every male character is stupid or black, Rick is gone, Carl is gone. Just end that shitshow.

I don't know what's worse, that this shit still exists or that people still watch it

Don't get triggered user. It's not a good look on you.
>Every woman is blacked
Not all

Attached: twd19473563.jpg (618x420, 188.53K)

>Every woman is blacked
i need to start watching this

How did this show survive anything after Rick?

The showrunner got replaced and the storytelling got better. It still fluctuates but not as bad as it was around s6 or so.
Rick's story and Carl's story was sort of handed off to other characters.

Are you ready for stormtrooper Daryl?

Attached: 184034533.jpg (1323x650, 65.74K)

This show has been unwatchable since they killed off Carl and removed Rick. They were the main characters of the fucking show. I have no idea wtf these idiots were thinking. Also, the whole show is on an endless treadmill of them doing the same shit over and over again with some next “governor” type appearing and they have to fight their way out of the situation. The best parts of this show were when they focused on the day to day lives of people in this fucked up situation, the connections they formed and the aesthetics of post apocalypse. Endlessly focusing on “next bad guy” is repetitive and stupid.

ezkiel still alive?

Yeah. The Commonwealth helped him with his illness so I think he will be one of the main group that stays on their side in the eventual showdown.

Attached: 309346324.jpg (928x618, 60.24K)

Let me predict: they come across a new le ebin evil faction and they fight and some people die

they couldn't do anything about Rick, the actor wanted to move on. but the Carl thing was because the actor playing him was turning 18 and would have been able to negotiate a higher salary so AMC killed him off to avoid paying him the same as the other actors.

Chinked is the same if not worse than blacked.

>Season 11
oh my fucking god this garbage trrash still going and retards still watching it? holy fucking shit

Yeah so?

Attached: twd19473364.jpg (1000x667, 88.16K)

Stay mad

Attached: twd19473562.jpg (1024x683, 94.22K)

lauren cohan getting old but still looking hot af

I don't give a shit until Rick shows up again, let me know when that happens

I miss merle

me too michael rooker is based