If the boy didn’t stab his father then who did?

If the boy didn’t stab his father then who did?

Attached: CE665C36-7CAB-495E-8B3A-4FE2A7E9600F.jpg (1600x1098, 280.93K)

The twist at the end of the credits reveals it

not their job to find out

a republican voting white supremacist.

Great scene desu. I liked the bit where The Twelve Calm Men emerge from the multiverse portal to fight our heroes

Did you really miss the entire point of this film? That if there's any reasonable doubt they shouldn't ruin that kid's life? Also the answer is probably some black guy.

Was against his father? I thought it was against a girl wtf

>the boy didn’t stab his father
he totally did

he was guilty that guy was just a cuck virtue signaling

God

A NAZI CHUD

He did. That's why he had the same knife. He wanted to see if the other jurors would find out that he's the one who really killed the father.

Juror 9 becomes his next victim after the events of the film. That's why he asks his name at the end.

he may very well have but it was not proven by the evidence presented.

It’s not Phoenix Wright, nigger, they don’t need to figure that out.

It always bothered me: they don't prove that he's not guilty, they just show that there's no proof of his guilt.

>If the boy didn’t stab his father
Already you presume much.

That’s how it works, retard.

you have discovered the idealist version of the american legal system

QRD? I didn't stick around for the credits.

prefer mob justice

Innocent until proven guilty. This isn't the court of public opinion.

Innocent till proven guilty?

Kino

>Officier! A Juror pull out a knife! Come quick and arrest him!
>Gets arrested, issues is not discussed anymore and kid is found gulty and should be
>Rest of the jurors except one of two of the fags ones go to a bar and drink beer cheering for their new friendship
happy ending

>Defense lawyer does a shitty job
WTF THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN THANK GOD FOR HENRY FONDA

in real life the one guy would have said he's not changing his mind then everyone else would have voted with him so they could all go home

They were literally voting to execute an underage b&

Yes, and?

The neighbor who made up the story about seeing the boy after the body fell. He was there, probably saw the boy leave at some point, took advantage of the knife falling out of the boys pocket, and killed the dad knowing the boy would be blamed.

>what is the burden of proof?

He was an old man with a limp who's described as visibly weak. He couldn't have killed a full-grown man with a violent streak.