What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: frick society.jpg (300x168, 5.93K)

After season 1 it couldn’t copy fight club anymore and had to actually write a compelling story.

They couldn’t so decided to go woke

Esmail never changed his ending. He conceived it initially as a movie which would have ended with the 'twist' and never decided to course correct. The season completely blue balled us when it came to Tyrell and Whiterose's whole machine cult, got all fucked up by the Portia Doubleday drama, and it felt off due to the lack of narration from Elliot and those surreal little sequences that were peppered throughout s1-s3. I personally never cared much for the rape twist either.

>Trump is actually China's puppet!
Kek

Penis in bum bum

Attached: angel.jpg (896x598, 35.37K)

>killing Trenton and Mobley, the only interesting characters instead of making them talking back and forth, lost in cars road tripping Mexico meeting ghosts like them telling stories in coffee shops and mcdonalds.

>killlig the Wellicks instead of giving mama Wellick her own Red Team strike force

>not taking advantage of the incredible possibilities offered by Cannavale character as a survivor of the NJ/NY war in the 21st century doing freelance contracts

should I continue?

I remember laughing at the fight club theories. Dumbest shit I've ever seen . Cool aesthetic wasted

ye, why not

The ending was very gay.

no nude darlene

Attached: darlene.jpg (472x562, 18.21K)

Attached: original.gif (268x375, 1.08M)

>>killing Trenton and Mobley, the only interesting characters instead of making them talking back and forth, lost in cars road tripping Mexico meeting ghosts like them telling stories in coffee shops and mcdonalds.
This would have being far more interesting, but eventually they would have to die, killing them was righteous for the plot.

>killlig the Wellicks instead of giving mama Wellick her own Red Team strike force
Disagree, the baby should have being killed too, maybe in a plane crash and implied to be connected to other copy cat terrorist cells acting up around the world.

the ending has no sense whatsoever. I've never seen so much potential wasted as in this show.

>eventually they would have to die,
read my comment on Trenton and Mobley AGAIN.

Are you this naive? All politicians are merely figure heads, it doesn't matter if it's the "right" or the "left", there is no right or left, there is only money, unbridled, unchecked power.

Attached: jkkkii.jpg (205x245, 4.61K)

Meds, now.

>rape twist
There is no rape twist, that is apparent from ep1, and it becomes obvious when Edward is "revealed". You are just too American to follow the plot.

What an odd post, it's clearly presented as a "twist". It's just not very good.

I know right? But it's like fight club, by the time the reveal comes we already know, so it serves no purpose, it's a bit cringy.

the child abuse came out of nowhere.

No it didn't, he had most of the text book signs, including the obvious "don't touch me thing".

>fucks hot drug dealer in first episode
>DONT TOUCH ME

Kek, that fits retroactively but sure as shit didn't point to child rape as the only explanation. Some people do not like being touched without their father raping them, and the show already depicted his mother physically assaulting him as a child

le fight club twist

Except there's 5 split personalities!