Was just released

>was just released
>zero threads
>not even shill threads

lmao total failure.

Attached: MV5BOTNkN2ZmMzItOTAwMy00MmM5LTg5YTgtNmE5MThkMDE2ODJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDA4NzMyOA@@._V1_.jpg (1822x2700, 2.11M)

look at that ridiculous lighting. is it supposed to look like the videogame?

Making a movie out of a playstation game seems a bit redundant no?

>implying anyone wants to watch a film about teenage Drake

any movie with tom holland im not gonna watch his effeminate voice bothers my ears.

Delinquent Drake

It's on of the worst posters ever. Looks like picrel. Also the typography and placement of the names is atrocious

Attached: TROKE.png (816x807, 957.54K)

This looks so bland and vanilla.
Its like the movie equivalent of eating plain white rice

Why the hell would you cast Tom Holland as Drake? Was Tom Hardy to expensive?

uncharted mp

Attached: ss.jpg (742x409, 38.69K)

Lol I thought you were lying it really is out

they couldn't get paul dano

If I want to watch an Uncharted movie, I'll just play the games

This scene doesn't sell movies in modern times, when you know it all took place in an air-conditioned green screen studio, and not even stuntmen were in any reasonable danger

Attached: FCOwZ9AUcAcuZQC.jpg (960x412, 49.17K)

I already watched the movie when I played the game

Who was actually hyped for this though, because most dudes that grew up on UC 1-3 aren't going to go and see the movie adaption- they will go see a marvel movie instead. And the kiddie tone that the movies seems to be targeting is like 15 year olds today who wouldn't have even played those old games

My dad dragged me to see it this morning, it's terrible but i can see normies loving it.

They should have made it 10 years ago and had Nathan Fillion star as Nathan Drake.

>grew up on
>old games
Stop making me feel old, user. Stop it right now.

Tom Holland can actually act unlike fillion

Probably "Tom holland fans" which I don't know who the fuck is but they are apparently there

halo was over 20 years ago

>uncharted games rip off movies
>uncharted movies adaptation are green screen adaptation of ripped off movies

another great success for sony

underage teenage girls should not be on this site

>movie adaptation for a movie game

not without posting feet

Uncharted has some of the most innovative gameplay designs and you have the gall to call it a movie game

>2001 was 500 years ago
oof

There's plenty of taller brunette and slightly muscular actors out there that are the proper size for Nathan Drake. I honestly can't tell if Tom is playing Nathan as a kid or adult cause he's so short and sounds like he's 16

He's too much of a twink to be Nathan Drake

Its obvious you can't make an interesting movie from a video game that is completely derivative of older films, in this case the whole adventure genre and indiana jones

>tfw I was in my senior of high school when Halo came out in 2001

Attached: 4FCC6D01-7884-4A5D-BD91-E7B6D5F85660.jpg (509x574, 59.55K)

I was 1 years old in 2001

I was in first grade, I kneel oldfag.

dunno about 1 but watched someone play (what are you gonnna do about it?) 4 and it could hardly even be said to have gameplay

based 40 year old man working at best buy

ouch

Why don’t these idiots understand no one wanted this movie, same with all video game movies.

Reptilians have a hard time understanding humans

Honestly I never felt like I was too old to be posting here until Any Forums memed me into watching Euphoria.