What do you do when television and films don't distract you from the crippling loneliness and depression anymore...

What do you do when television and films don't distract you from the crippling loneliness and depression anymore? I'm not sure how much more of this I can take bros.

Attached: 1619659120467.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

friend and gf simulation

Kill yourself, faggot.

Don't think I've ever been lonely.

Become a foodie

>electric hob
It's over.

Watch it with a friend instead.

Attached: 7563425.jpg (1600x1066, 366.42K)

drink a yoohoo and realize that the world will win if you decide to drop out of reality

also quit choking the chicken

>television and films don't distract you from the crippling loneliness and depression
It never did.
Even video games stopped working around age 18
Only books fill the void

Who's murdering these girls?

i need this bros........

Attached: withered wojak and le funny clown world mask.jpg (567x374, 50.94K)

He's like me except I flunked out of uni so I don't have a degree

Attached: 5635554.jpg (563x670, 112.31K)

It's ok. Life is about resiliance. Relax a bit, user.
Play some guitar, read a nice story some time.
You can do it. It's only imperative that you keep pushing. It's worth living. Even darkness must pass.

Who do millennials and zoomers think hating your job is unique to them? 99% of humans that have ever existed had to do the same shit every day until they died.

Get a trans gf to keep you company and suck your cock

>that vid
CS midwit, probably has no real internal voice. Not the super nerd types with anime figures and week long shower fasts, but also not really "cool", and never was. Went to a decent school, got the CS degree. Wants to be elon musk or some other Ferrari driving techfag playboy. Fantasied about the girls he's going to impress with his $150k a year salary. Bought an m4 the first chance he could. Mom is proud of him. Still a beta with no personality. Few dates he went on led to nothing. Calls himself an "altruist", hobbies besides programming is probably climbing. Talks about crypto a lot. Sometimes goes to a slightly upscale bars in San Jose with a 3:1 male/female ratio. Leaves with nothing
I know so many of these fags

damn, you pretty much nailed it
I know a lot of people like that as well, funny how that works

its time

Attached: 1477352751861.jpg (192x196, 42.73K)

Are you from the bay?

I don't even live in America

what is wrong with these poeple

Honestly, you might be surprised how much good company a dog can be.

its a hard lesson to keep in front of you sometimes, but thanks for posting this. i needed to read it today.

Lol. Tech dweebs are the new international yuppie
Materialism and buying into socieities lies. Same folly as all historical equivalents
This lifestyle and the world its in too is particularly deadening to the soul. Only place in the world where I avoided living in white areas and instead chose hispanic was in the bay area. Yuppie tech land makes me want to kill myself just driving through it

Boomers love their jobs but hate their wives

He didn't mention pussy...you gotta have pussy....and ribs too

this is literally free (you)s the webm, ashamed of whomever falls for this shit. Omega cringe all around

everybody knows and everybody has seen this vid a billion times
participating in the same threads is still done for a reason

Watch ufc, boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing. Take the late Roman coliseum pill. Only bloodsports can satiate you now

>Doesn't believe in God
>"God help me"
Atheists are so fucking retarded its unreal.