I wish we could go back bros

i wish we could go back bros

Attached: comedycentral.png (779x668, 148.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4
youtube.com/watch?v=yvIcEEL7oJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
spacejam.com/1996/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comedy central used to be so fucking comfy. its so depressing watching it now

Attached: 37364325.png (153x358, 9.13K)

Why'd they delete the last thread?

jannies didnt like that the thread glorified the days Any Forums was good

'jibberish text' since i started it with a period as the caption

went and found what i posted in the last thead, the point still stands

>I know even back then half of the shit they aired during the day was reruns but there was so much more variety to even the reruns back then (snl, the critic, kids in the hall, duck man, Ab Fab, UK whose line, all those limo 80s movies, etc) now all they tucking show are shitty office reruns and all the same south parks we’ve seen a zillion times and can pretty much quote by heart by now

I remember when Comedy Central was a paid channel and our cable company didn't carry it. I ended up seeing South Park's Christmas special at my cousin's and it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I used to have to go over to their house to watch it at 10:00 on Wednesdays, if I was lucky enough. Finally around 1998 or so, our cable company finally carried it.

i rewatched the Upright Citizens Brigade recently holy shit i forgot how fucking funny this show was. amy poehler was never as funny after she got famous on SNL as she was on this show

Attached: ucb.png (750x1125, 1.21M)

Why the fuck did the jannie delete the thread with the South Park site. How the fuck is Comedy Central/South Park off-topic on Any Forums?

Aw man. Comedy central used to be maximum comfy background noise. I'd leave it on all. Ight until the steel drums started ringing and that was a sign it's time for a fap and sleep.
Duckman was a great show we'll never get back due to all the woke blah blah bullshit you see nowadays

funny enough i think the same thing happened in my town when i was a kid. was like 97 or so when our town got the channel and it was like an extra 20 bucks or something for and some other new channels our town got i remember begging my parents to get it because i always wanted comedy central, before that the only times i ever got to see it was at my grandparents who lived two states away and got the channel. i think after south park became a big hit thats when the channel got more mainstream and charter or whoever we had finally added it as a normal channel

ill never understand the shit that gets deleted yet the most off topic coomer bait threads stay up for hours and fucking get archived

South Park was a big factor in putting Comedy Central on the map.

From what I remember Comedy Central was a pretty low budget channel a lot of places didnt carry before South Park become so huge

Duckman is kino

Attached: ducmin.gif (320x212, 1.16M)

>Win Ben Stein's Money
>The Man Show
i cant believe there was once a time I found Jimmy Kimmel funny and likeable

Attached: MV5BMTU0ODA2NTM4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjA3ODM3._V1_.jpg (523x675, 60.85K)

>For drrrrry itchy eyes... Clear Eyes is AWESOME!

funny how both of his early shows were starring with rightwing guys and now hes the biggest woke pussy on earth

Attached: 435678.jpg (850x640, 375.46K)

lmao i miss those commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4
youtube.com/watch?v=yvIcEEL7oJQ

It's funny to see channels go from super desirable and craving any content from, to unwatchable trash reruns of shows you could care less about. The lack of originality on stations like this remind me of the way MTV went in the early 2000s, not caring about their original core that made them, and instead going after the reality show crowd and all the bullshit that followed with it.
I get it, they tried to divert mtv2 back into what MTV classic was, but by that time the damage was already done.
I dont even watch adult swim anymore cause at a cursory glance it just looks like shit.

Is getting old just really just nit picking nostalgia like this?

At least Adam Carolla remained based.

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

cable tv in general has just become the most generic unoriginal dogshit i cant believe they dare make anyone pay for this shit. i mean with all the decades of shows they own the rights to rerun they just choose to run the same boring shit 27/4. oh wow office and seinfeld reruns! i can watch this on 20 different channels now!

I suppose getting old is a factors but you have to also take into consideration how everything is heavily censored nowadays to the point of stifling creativity. There are no longer any risk being made just algorithmic calculations to appeal to as many people as possible for absolute profit.

Attached: feb 3 1998.png (457x619, 76.72K)

Soul.

>Right wing
Can this faggot shit stop? They were literally NORMAL guys who liked drinking beer, big titties, and fucking black bitches while on coke.

I remember downloading little Real Media and QuickTime clips of South Park back then.

im so nostolgic for the old days even seeing those late 90s/early 2000s web browsers make me le sad the old days are gone :(

Attached: friends-13-752x501.png (752x501, 151.54K)

shit sucks now.

>NORMAL guys who liked drinking beer, big titties, and fucking black bitches while on coke.
these are all rightwing ideologies now

You can thank phones for ruining creative website designs into minimalist black and white blocks

well Carolla today is pretty rightwing/anti-woke while Kimmel is the complete opposite. Kimmel used to be based but he suffers from a bad case of "chick brain" now

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-07-at-9.39.58-AM-e1491572463892-650x491-1.jpg (650x491, 47.35K)

Louder, Jimmy!!

Attached: EiZ1Fw-U8AANqPQ.jpg (2048x1060, 140.66K)

Attached: aug 15 2000.png (809x637, 167.79K)

cool site, maybe ill sign the guest book (lolz member those?)

Attached: DmLUORBX4AASe_A.jpg (680x503, 102.19K)

I HATE modern internet layout. It's like purgatory. Endless scrolling, empty white pages from hell.

i miss the all white daily show

Attached: 426552c43a877925eb896e5bc51ac743.jpg (900x646, 108.39K)

if I do will you add me to your webring?

spacejam.com/1996/

Attached: jamit.png (1016x762, 198.69K)

The wayback machine just isn't the same....

Attached: dec 17 2001.png (759x906, 203.03K)

But seriously, when did womanizing become right wing?

yeah you are missing the shitty resolution and monitor and watching it never finish loading because your internet sucks