Adriana La Cerva

The most overrated girl on the show. I find her barely attractive.

Vito’s wife, Carmela, Meadow, Artie’s Wife, Johnny Sack’s skinny daughter, Chrissy’s wife, the real estate agent, the persian woman, Benny’s wife, Pussy’s wife, the fed who pretends to be Adriana’s friend - just of the top of my head, are all way more attractive than Adriana.

Attached: A1B61C1A-723E-424C-BF99-EF2E6B341B1E.png (1000x1458, 1.45M)

just tell your parents that you're gay, its 2022 they won't care

tony bangin ade would have been the best fuck you to chris.

shut up fag

Attached: tony shoulda hit.jpg (615x513, 66.15K)

Based Tonychad. Fuck Chrissy.

Attached: soprano.jpg (480x354, 27.53K)

She's a knockout. A ten.

What ya cryin for, Chrissy is gonna be alright

She's one booyah hottie

That damn lace. No time undo that. Just kind of the pull shirt open. I imagine the lace is too keep the boobs close and tight.

She's sexy as fuck, user. Fit, toned, she has abs, great thighs, and still has some hips and tits. Very nicely put together lady, imo.

She has a great body

Agreed. Whacking her should have been the best thing to happen to Chris. He definitely got a better model after.

Butter face, oof madone!

Hey, you can't have it all. I think she looks good, I like her eyes. I grew up in the north east, though, I don't mind a big nose or Mediterranean facial features.

Didn't she get on her knees and suck off Tony or am I remembering wrong?

I heard she was knocked out with Tony's cock still in her mouth. EMS said so.

her pussy would fucking reek, can tell just by looking

>overrated
okay
>I find
nope.

God how do I get a smelly IBS devoted jersey girlfriend like Ade bros?!?!?!

peak nj slut

>Can't stop pooping

Attached: My smelly valentine.jpg (474x274, 57.46K)

thanks for sharing your personal preferences about women user, i think i speak for the entire board here when i say that we were all waiting with bated breath for you to bless us with this information so i appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. i feel like i know you so much better now

CHRISTOPHA

Apparently he came all over the sun visor

I always wanted to fuck that thicc milf that Phil shoots in the chest with a phone book.

I agree. I never understood why every other character on the show talked about her like she was the most attractive woman on the planet.